BIG PARTS LIST, Parting 2 more GN's!

how about if i pick up the heater box and inner fender i really need those the most then come back 4 the rest please call me to let me now cause im ready to come down tomorrow 609 7028040 work 6093213458 cell

how about if i pick up the heater box and inner fender i really need those the most then come back 4 the rest please call me to let me now cause im ready to come down tomorrow 609 7028040 work 6093213458 cell

I have parts alrady out of the car.

-passenger side inner fender(The plastic part)
-radio bezel
-passenger side fender
-86 gn grill

If you wanted to meet around 4pm tomorrow, I could have the complete heater box also.

Thats A Little Late Do Yo Just Do Next Sun Day Im About 4 Hours I Only Have Sundays Off Can You Please Give Me A Call I Would Like To See What Hotels You Are Near Iwill Come Down Sat I Keep Trying To Call But I Never Get A Answer I Would Like To Talk And Get A Adress And Directions Thanks Harry I Can Even Send You A Deposit !!!! Call!!!! Me 609 893 0147 Or Cell 609 3213458

Thats A Little Late Do Yo Just Do Next Sun Day Im About 4 Hours I Only Have Sundays Off Can You Please Give Me A Call I Would Like To See What Hotels You Are Near Iwill Come Down Sat I Keep Trying To Call But I Never Get A Answer I Would Like To Talk And Get A Adress And Directions Thanks Harry I Can Even Send You A Deposit !!!! Call!!!! Me 609 893 0147 Or Cell 609 3213458

I'll give you a call tomorrow afternoon. My cell phone doesnt have very good service at my house. I didnt realise you lived that far away. Next sunday would work. I could have everything for you in one shot.

center caps

Bob, long time no talk to. Find any center caps ????? can't find your number. Let me know if yo come across some, Mike

I need Blue!

Do you have any blue interior parts? I need everything including dash, steering wheel and column, console, 3rd brake light, door panels, rear inside panels, seats( I can recover them if need be), and all the trim panels.

Looking for a grey rear center seatbelt set, front turnsignal pigtail (for the parking & turnsignal), and a few dash trim clips (There is usually 4 on the back of the radio trim and maybe 6 to 8 on the dash trim) just need around 4. LMK if you have, thanks!

intercooler, I am still waiting for the rear speaker tray you said you were going to cut out for me :) You have one laying around????

thanks
Ralph

Hey i was wondering if you still had the 109 block possibly crank and rods,lower 86-87 intake,power accessory brackets,and headers, also powermaster motor, grey third brake light , long upper t top plastic (the one above your head in the center),the black trim thats on the taillights,