BIG PARTS LIST, Parting 2 more GN's!

plastic wheel well

i really need a passenger wheel well and a heater boxwith air also all the grey plastic interior trim pieces for a hard top and a head liner please call me harry 609 3213458 so i can send the money thanks

ireally need a pass inner wheel well and a heater box

I have the passenger wheel well. Do you a none AC heater box or with AC. I have both. Also if with AC do you have manual heater controls or Electronic climate control. Also I will need your zip code to get an accurate shipping cost.

i really need a passenger wheel well and a heater boxwith air also all the grey plastic interior trim pieces for a hard top and a head liner please call me harry 609 3213458 so i can send the money thanks

Sorry I hadnt read your second post, I do have the AC heater box. I have all the grey trim. dont have the head liner.

My Zip Is 08015 Heaterbox Has Manual Switchs Thank You Very Much Harry I Need Them Asap I Wiil Pick Up If I Have To

My Zip Is 08015 Heaterbox Has Manual Switchs Thank You Very Much Harry I Need Them Asap I Wiil Pick Up If I Have To

I have the heater box, wheel well and interior trim. I can have it over night if you need it that soon. I'll give you a great price, it all depents on if you need all the parts. I have a garage in West Springfied I could meet you at ASAP. How soon do you want the parts?

would like to come out there i need alot of parts

ineed more parts then this iwould rather get more parts then pay for shipping would love to come out there on sunday i bring like 400 and see what i can get thanks please give me a call so i can get some directions 609 321 3458

hi bob i need a grey shifter handle, heaterbox inner fender , radio bezel, plastic door pilers, all the pieces that would hold in the head liner i also need a headliner core tohave redone my car dosent have one at all 86 gn grill passenger out side fender if i have enough money i have about 400 to spend right now i also need a header panel hope you can help me out please call me with price and so i can get directions im gonna get a hotel sat night call me asap thanks harry 609 3213459

hi bob i need a grey shifter handle, heaterbox inner fender , radio bezel, plastic door pilers, all the pieces that would hold in the head liner i also need a headliner core tohave redone my car dosent have one at all 86 gn grill passenger out side fender if i have enough money i have about 400 to spend right now i also need a header panel hope you can help me out please call me with price and so i can get directions im gonna get a hotel sat night call me asap thanks harry 609 3213459

I have all these parts, but the header panel I have is a T-type one with the whole in the center filled, its in excellent condition otherwise. I wouldnt be able to have all the parts for tomorrow, would you rather meet another day, I can meet any day. Some of the parts are still on cars and I wont have time today, I have a family commitment. Do I have the parts correct.

-heaterbox
-passenger side inner fender(The plastic part)
-radio bezel
-plastic door pillers
-pieces that would hold in headliner
-passenger side fender
-header panel
-86 gn grill
-headliner core