BIG PARTS LIST, Parting 2 more GN's!

Do you have
pass side inner fender well(plastic)
header panel with filled or unfilled hole
left side high beam headlight bucket
drivers side plastic interior headliner trim piece(the one above the door opening) right front bumper filler
Both rear bumper fillers
padded cluster surround
Front bumper(painted)
Pass side mirror(painted)

You can pm me

I have al of those parts, if you still need them let me know. Also you could save alot picking them up in person.

Thanks, Bob

I received the parts yesterday, can't wait to open the box. Where in Western Mass are you? I would like to see some of the floor pans you have. I know you won't ship.

Thanks again.

Luke

Thanks for the support.

I have a set that need to be recovered and a set that are in nice condtion.

I would be interested in the seats in nice condition, can you take a picture? Do these need picked up in person or can you ship them? And last what price are they?
Thanks,
Chuck

I received the parts yesterday, can't wait to open the box. Where in Western Mass are you? I would like to see some of the floor pans you have. I know you won't ship.

Thanks again.

Luke

I have a garage in West Springfield, But the cars are in multible locations. Im not far from Jack Cotton.

I would be interested in the seats in nice condition, can you take a picture? Do these need picked up in person or can you ship them? And last what price are they?
Thanks,
Chuck

Seats can be shipped. The leather is nice on them and the cloth is about 95%II believe there is one small imperfection. I'll take some pictures later today.

Hi Bob. I sent a PM. Just let me know where to send the paypal or Money Order for the bezels and shift rod.

Thanks....Rob

I have the fuel sender/hanger, ps reservoir, electric fan, and instrument cluster. $280 shipping included.

If you still have this I haven't heard back from you but if you do I would like everything minus the instrument cluster but would like the ps revoir lines as well

T-top Trim

Bob,

Per your email a couple days ago, yes sir! Pics of both A and B pillar pieces. If possible, throwe me a price for the whole package deal (T-top trim, front and rear roof trim, A and B pillar pieces) and I will send out money to you! Thanks again and hope all went well with the move!

Chris