BIG PARTS LIST, Parting 2 more GN's!

Bob,

Per your email a couple days ago, yes sir! Pics of both A and B pillar pieces. If possible, throwe me a price for the whole package deal (T-top trim, front and rear roof trim, A and B pillar pieces) and I will send out money to you! Thanks again and hope all went well with the move!

Chris

I'll send those pictures and a total later today. Things have finally slowed up a little. Thanks

So are you just looking for a good 86-87 body or anything specific? Hows your dad been, I havent seen him in a while.

he's good we're just looking for any body i want to build one just like his old white one so it doesn't matter what color it is as long as it's a hard top. hey give us a call so we can hook up man number (413)386-6420

he's good we're just looking for any body i want to build one just like his old white one so it doesn't matter what color it is as long as it's a hard top. hey give us a call so we can hook up man number (413)386-6420

I'll give you a call at some point tomorrow.

I didnt get a chance to call you today, I'll give you a call tomorrow.