BIG PARTS LIST, Fall cleaning, more Parts added!

Hi, Bob...do you have the passenger side sunvisor bracket only for a lighted mirror, T-Top, '86-87 Grand National? I need just the T-Top bracket only, the one with the hole in the rod so the wire can run up to the header to plug in. Any available? Thank you kindly.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Hi, Bob...do you have the passenger side sunvisor bracket only for a lighted mirror, T-Top, '86-87 Grand National? I need just the T-Top bracket only, the one with the hole in the rod so the wire can run up to the header to plug in. Any available? Thank you kindly.

Bruce '87 Grand National

I have it, $20 shipping included.

Hi again Bob. I need these two parts:

- The top, rounded part, of the 3-piece passenger side kick panel. It goes on top over the ecu.

- Regular GN tri-shield horn button emblem.

Please send me a PM with the shipped price to MN zip 56073 and your paypal addy, and I'll send payment right away.

Thanks again!

John

how many gallons is the fuel cell, and how much to ship to 27889, also do you have a duttneck intercooler, if so price and shipping please. Jim

Hi again Bob. I need these two parts:

- The top, rounded part, of the 3-piece passenger side kick panel. It goes on top over the ecu.

- Regular GN tri-shield horn button emblem.

Please send me a PM with the shipped price to MN zip 56073 and your paypal addy, and I'll send payment right away.

Thanks again!

John

Pm'd you.