Big Congrats To Jason White!!!!

We have been "courting" Sam ;) :biggrin:

Ya'll better keep an eye on him, he would make a great addition to Team South :cool:

I can't wait to see what Hughes will come out with next year. I have been very impressed with his stock stoke motor.

Whatever happens we will definetely have a good time and enjoy great fellowship and FOOD!!!!

My wife and I are finalizing the deal on a house in Kentucky......what;s that make me?? hahaha.

Ronnie...east, west, north, south....it doesn't matter. It's the white car against the yellow car next year biotch:eek: ;) :tongue: I want a piece of that bad mother f*cker hehehe

Kevin, we are stepping up the race program so you better too. Kentucky is north!
Are you moving down by Kip in Kentucky?:biggrin:
Update your points signature.:eek:

My wife and I are finalizing the deal on a house in Kentucky......what;s that make me?? hahaha.

Ronnie...east, west, north, south....it doesn't matter. It's the white car against the yellow car next year biotch:eek: ;) :tongue: I want a piece of that bad mother f*cker hehehe

Dont under estimate the Wild West in Texas! :eek:

John Martin
1986 Buick T-Type
9.71 @ 140

Kentucky, well alright that is below the Mason Dixon so you qualify for the South!! The white/yellow shootout will be fun to watch!!!

We haven't counted you guys out in the West, from what I hear there will be some serious competition coming out of the Lonestar State next year. :cool:

I think it is something that needs to be addressed, possibly an event closer to you guys!!!!

One more year Jason. Cograts on winning the crown. You're a very dedicated racer to travel the miles you did this year.

we are glad you think so.anyway SMILE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AFTER ALL YOU HAVE DONE WELL.

Jason congrats on reaching your goal!! Well I have ALOT of your last passes on video and will be on DVD real soon!! :smile:

Scot W.

There is no better way to leave a class.

Congrats Jason, always a pleasure to watch your car.

especially when you and Don Ran side by side 9.55 at BPG

That was very entertaining.

Good luck in whatever you do next.

Arizona and Florida our both south and both been there,The north is behind,But I got faith in you guys!
The is also another North car that SHOULD be out next year.