Big Congrats To Jason White!!!!

V8Assassin

100mi away ready 2 strike
Congrats to the Reigning TSM CHAMPION------- JASON WHITE!!!!!

It has been fun watching and hanging out this year Jason, thank you for allowing me to be part of all the fun! Jason has worked his butt off for years to achieve this goal and has been a driving force in our community. Jason has raised the bar on TSM racing not only with his car and driving, but most importantly with his sportsmanship and as a true class act!!!

Congratulations Jason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!!

Wish you were coming back next year to defend it though:frown:

Good Job JWhite!! All the work paid off...you deserve it!

BTW...since you're not gonna race TSM next year...can I get the Little Buick Black Book that the secrets are in?!?!?!?

HOORAY THE SOUTH!!!

Congrats Jason

I have said this before and I am going to say it again. I have always had a lot of respect for the guys that race TSM. Competing at some of the events this year has raised that level of respect to a whole new bar.

You are a true champion. I appreciate all of the help you have given to me (especially the springs I am currently using). I have watched you compete as I was dreaming of building a TSM car. At that point in time I was only starting to learn what a great group of people were in this community.

I am going to miss having to compete against that consistent car you built. In a perfect world some one will realize what a great deal that machine is. I know I sure do after building one. Should this happen, your car will continue to strike fear into all those that come up against it.

Thank you for your sportsmanship in this class. Having tuff competitors is going to continue to make this field go faster every year. You are definitely a tuff, and dedicated V6 racer.

I wish the best of luck to you, in your next level of endeavors!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! You ran a smart race all season and resisted the desire to put the car on "kill". The Cruz powerplant kept you at the top of the field and your recation times kept you in front. Thanks for allowing us to be part of your team.

It's official! '08 TSM Point Series Standings

1. 875 Jason White
  2. 830 Don Cruz
  3. 770 Steve Hughes
  4. 660 Tim LeMay
  5. 405 Scott Simpson
  6. 405 Steve Sullivan
  7. 395 Kevin Bolger
  8. 310 Dick Kereny
  9. 280 Art Frye
  10. 280 Randy Alexander
  11. 265 Walt Judy
  12. 115 Dave Stinson
  13. 115 Scott Claridge

HOORAY THE SOUTH!!![/QUOTE]

All I heard was blah blah blah!!! lol I understand with us creeping up on Jason and Don Why they want to get out of TSM. Just kidding guy's congrats to both for a great year it has been a blast. :)

HOORAY THE SOUTH!!!

All I heard was blah blah blah!!! lol I understand with us creeping up on Jason and Don Why they want to get out of TSM. Just kidding guy's congrats to both for a great year it has been a blast. :)[/QUOTE]

Don't worry Ronnie, they have a couple of apprentices chomping at the bit to take their places. It won't be any easier for the North next year!! :D

Don't worry Ronnie, they have a couple of apprentices chomping at the bit to take their places. It won't be any easier for the North next year!! :D[/QUOTE]

You going to be at bowling green? We thought without Don and Jason it was going to be east against west. Glad to see this rivalry continue.:cool:

Don't worry Ronnie, they have a couple of apprentices chomping at the bit to take their places. It won't be any easier for the North next year!! :D

You going to be at bowling green? We thought without Don and Jason it was going to be east against west. Glad to see this rivalry continue.:cool:[/QUOTE]

There is certainly nothing wrong with a healthy rivalry!!!

This is something else we have to thank our TSM CHAMPION JASON WHITE for, seems he has inspired us with his off track antics as well as his committment to TSM!!!

Ronnie, you ever play old school "Missile Command"?? Cause that's what is going to be like next year for the North!!! A barage of Cruz Missile Attacks is Approaching!!! :biggrin:

Something tells me that Steve Hughes, Sam Colalillo and a well-known name from the past with a new car from "the North" could be forces to be reckoned with. And after a "year of reflection" you just might see an old "orange" car back in the mix. :eek:

Yeah, yeah, I know - Sunset Metallic orange...

Something tells me that Steve Hughes, Sam Colalillo and a well-known name from the past with a new car from "the North" could be forces to be reckoned with. And after a "year of reflection" you just might see an old "orange" car back in the mix. :eek:

We have been "courting" Sam ;) :biggrin:

Ya'll better keep an eye on him, he would make a great addition to Team South :cool:

I can't wait to see what Hughes will come out with next year. I have been very impressed with his stock stoke motor.

Whatever happens we will definetely have a good time and enjoy great fellowship and FOOD!!!!

That's right Scott... get the color right.... :) I still have the pics Phil sent me, he picked a beautiful color....

Attachments

• MVC-006S.JPG
    MVC-006S.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 446