WS "Holy Shit" vs GN

If your best time is 12.90 then not too many LSx cars are going to see your tail lights. I think you may have that backwards. Lol

If your best time is 12.90 then not too many LSx cars are going to see your tail lights. I think you may have that backwards. Lol

Second time ever at the drag strip, running slicks, which I have never run before, and on a Friday street night.. It was an ice rink for me. I'm sure I can do much much better with some practice and decent track prep. But thanks for the support :rolleyes:! And I was being a little facetious in that statement anyways..

Sorry if that came out wrong, I didn't mean it to sound like an insult. Written text is hard to interrupt sometimes. I was just trying to say those LSx are easily made very quick. My apologies, I'm not a dick, really.

i have yet to meet a dick on this forum. i am in the camp of lovin a low 12 if i get the guts to go to the track. i have never been but will go at least once in my life

i am nervius rhat my brakes wont hold boost ive had a bit troubke with that jusy messing around in front of my house

joel

The track is a lot of fun, but it will certainly find any weak link. Then you'll be replacing stuff, which you'll get the bright idea to upgrade.25K dollars later, you'll be :eek:

Sounds like a real fun time.

Your buddy has himself an impressive car right there.

Sorry if that came out wrong, I didn't mean it to sound like an insult. Written text is hard to interrupt sometimes. I was just trying to say those LSx are easily made very quick. My apologies, I'm not a dick, really.
All's well Ohio. I may have overreacted! No harm no foul ;).