BG 2013 Updates

How about Huntsville, Chris?
That would be A grate track to have it at. And I could make that happen too. If everybody would let me know if they will come and when they would like to have it I will get the ball rolling.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Our Muncie track is a great track as well the new owner really takes care of the track and he keeps the lights on we race up until 12.00 to 1.00 am on friday night and sat if needed.

Huntsville is closer for the florida guys and not a bad drive for the ky, in, oh guys.

Yeah thats true it is long drive Bg. is only about 4 hr,s for us.so AL. I would have to map it but it was 12 hrs to jackson ms. so im thinking maybe when i passes Alabama.8 hrs on the road.I think its been a while since i made that trip cant remember for sure.Steve We could still have a buick get together at Muncie, Im sure Kip and you guys down that way would show up next spring.It would be cool.Ronnie cooks a hell of a pig.

I'm for Muncie too. Should be a decent turnout. Just have to figire out where to fit it in. September would work maybe.

We can post it up whats a good date for everyone wanting to race at Muncie.Yeah Steve im good with anytime.Whatever works for everybody.

Lets make this happen! It's all about everybody hanging out and have fun for me racing just makes it better.

What do we need to do
I just need some input from the other racer that they will come and when they want to have it. I will post something in the TSO and THS and see what they think and go from there. I'm sure there tired of getting bent over too!