BG 2013 Updates

Yea talked to Tim Lemay on Saturday and he paid 100 bucks just to pick up his trailer on Saturday.Many others did also including me 80 for spectator tickets and 40 to Race.
BTW on a positive note Walt Judys car is on iron heads,stock ECM, and New with corn E-85 .Looking at the engine this week Very well thought out!!!

Yeah I had to stop at the hospital and get some stitches in my ass from the fucking we got Saturday at the gate. I am ok now though!!! The doctor said I should be able to shit again in a couple weeks. On a good note we had a blast Friday night after we left the track. It was good seeing everybody again!!!!

I wish somebody would do A race there other than the GSCA. I went in Saterday

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
And told them I was just going to get the car and leave because of the rain and they wanted to charge me and I said I'm not paying so left my driver license with this guy and when I got loaded up and came back to get them about had to knock some old guy out to get them back. The GSCA is A joke!

Qual.
Jw 8.8?
John Plog 8,96
Walt 9.26
Chris H 9.27
Ritchie B 9.34
Tim L 9.63
Fred 9.66
Jim R 9.72
Sack Racing 9.89
Bobby B 13.?? Broke Trans at launch
Not sure on the last three. I looked at the ladder under the tower Saturday before they called it a rainout at 10:30 am.

And told them I was just going to get the car and leave because of the rain and they wanted to charge me and I said I'm not paying so left my driver license with this guy and when I got loaded up and came back to get them about had to knock some old guy out to get them back. The GSCA is A joke!

Same here ,Did that last year at the gate to drop my trailer getting in at evening hrs He wanted to charge me .this year he was saying oh no no we are going to run FOR SURE.I said you mean to tell me you are going to dry this track after a 4 hr rain and run .YEA YEA its going to stop at 1 o clock.I said I have a crisp 100 dollar bill says you don't run.He wouldnt take the bet HMMM
Paid my spectator tickets loaded my trailer and left about 10 o clock AM knowing they would call it even if the sun was shinning

Qual.
Jw 8.8?
John Plog 8,96
Walt 9.26
Chris H 9.27
Ritchie B 9.34
Tim L 9.63
Fred 9.66
??? 9.??
??? 9.??
Bobby B 13.?? Broke Trans at launch
Not sure on the last three. I looked at the ladder under the tower Saturday before they called it a rainout at 10:30 am.

I was a 9.89

The car from Iowa was in the 70s

If Jim ? Was car 7208, he went 9.725 in the second qualifying round.
I think Jim ? was Plog's buddy not sure. We went and looked at the qual ladder under the tower Saturday morning. Just can't remember the last couple guy's on the list

Sorry Steve!!!! I just woke up when I posted. I was still a little drowsy from the medicine I got when they put the stitches in my ass. :)

You should have wrapped a chain around the ticket booth and drug it back to Indiana

I'm saving my registration paperwork and Saturday Race sticker and put that in front of them next year. We'll see what they say. It was funny that when I drove past the ticket booth at noon, there wasn't a soul in it.