BG 2013 Updates

I'm saving my registration paperwork and Saturday Race sticker and put that in front of them next year. We'll see what they say. It was funny that when I drove past the ticket booth at noon, there wasn't a soul in it.

I wouldn't get my hopes up

That four legger would be great right on the edge of a cliff they seem to push back harder that way :eek:

Sent from my SPH-L720 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

I got one broke off in my as well. Trailered my car 6 hours, paid 60 bucks for me, my dad and brother to get in Saturday and also paid another 80 to race. Lady at the tent tells a guy from Canada oh if it's rained out you will get your money back. I had to about kick some old mans ars to get my 80 bucks back for racing. Had to eat the 60 we lost for coming thru the gate. I'm not sure I'll go back and that is sad to say cause I live these cars and a buick event like this. I also don't like donating money to the gsca club which is what I did Saturday.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I got one broke off in my as well. Trailered my car 6 hours, paid 60 bucks for me, my dad and brother to get in Saturday and also paid another 80 to race. Lady at the tent tells a guy from Canada oh if it's rained out you will get your money back. I had to about kick some old mans ars to get my 80 bucks back for racing. Had to eat the 60 we lost for coming thru the gate. I'm not sure I'll go back and that is sad to say cause I live these cars and a buick event like this. I also don't like donating money to the gsca club which is what I did Saturday.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Yep sounds like my story only I got nothing back

Same ole song and dance...Bobby, you've been around long enough to know how the GSCA works. Been ripping people a new one since the mid 90's.

I wish we would have got away from the GSCA years ago it is no club cause you have no input on anything that goes on. I thought buicks at Bristol was a lot better show back in the day but some members will never leave the nats until it is over. I cant see it lasting to many more years if things dont change it has been mentioned before that the club could be bought what a joke.

I asked at the gate at 9am what would happen if there was a rain out. Nobody would give me an answer. At 10:30 when we left there was nobody in the tower or the gate to talk to about a refund or rain check. This is probably our last BG trip. MWBC is small but by far the best race we go too. Wish they were all like that.