Beware theif James Meyer jr ttaowner 203-213-9126 stole my money.

Lesson learned I guess. Everyone one I have purchased parts from on this site have been excellent. One bad apple so far, hopefully he will get banned and not rip off any more people.

I had bought various items from people I didn't know, all over the country, throughout my I'net years.

First time I was burned, was my first purchase from a private party on this site.

Fortunately I used PayPal & my money was recovered.

Looks like he is back listing parts. I hope he resolved previous issues.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

This guy James seems like a Bad Hombre, he is also selling parts on Craigslist. At least the word is out on him and maybe our members will not be taking any more.

Looks like he is back listing parts. I hope he resolved previous issues.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
If he is, he's using another screen name. I see his last post here, was 12/31/16

That's a good thing,a person like that will get caught.So go with your gut feeling, if you have a sour felling about parts for sale on turbobuick.com or Craigslist,you're probably right.

Yep! Your gut, and the feedback section, will help with weeding out the losers....

Yep! Your gut, and the feedback section, will help with weeding out the losers....
^^^ This and I also keep a list (it's long) of people not to buy from based on comments other members have had with their transaction that never make it to the feedback section.

Well I'm calling him a theif. I sent 450 dollars for a 109 block back in September and I'm still waiting. He had several excuse including leaving his girlfriend. All I want was the block which he posted listings on Craigslist as well. I looked into getting a flight to Hartford and showing up at his home. However that 450 dollar block was going to cost me more than Im wanting to lose. James your day is coming because one day you may lose your life fucking with someone who isn't playing any games with you.

Well I'm calling him a theif. I sent 450 dollars for a 109 block back in September and I'm still waiting. He had several excuse including leaving his girlfriend. All I want was the block which he posted listings on Craigslist as well. I looked into getting a flight to Hartford and showing up at his home. However that 450 dollar block was going to cost me more than Im wanting to lose. James your day is coming because one day you may lose your life fucking with someone who isn't playing any games with you.
I did that once. I am in Chicago and bought Buick parts from a guy in Tampa. He shipped all the easy to ship stuff, but were a few key ($) items that were bigger that he kept dragging his feet on.
My girlfiend (wife now) and I were driving down to Bradenton to visit her Grandma. Looked it up and it was like 45 minutes away! When we got down there I called the dude up and asked if he was home, said I'd be over in 30 minutes. Dude looked like he saw a ghost when he opened his front door. [emoji23][emoji23]
He couldn't believe I had driven down, even gave me a few small items like an ecm and some breathers and stuff that I hadn't paid for. Think he felt guilty.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk