Beware theif James Meyer jr ttaowner 203-213-9126 stole my money.

fast NY Six

James where are my door panels. 4 months is enough time. Or refund my 283 dollars

thief1.jpg thief2.jpg thief3.png

Last edited:
Yeah he has a habit of doing this - ripped me off for a set of doors - real nice showing that turbo Buick comadarie.
Welll good luck getting your parts or a refund

Was close to sending him cash for a part but something told me to hold off, glad I did.
Hope you get you funds back.

I went through same thing took long time to get my intake but it was only after I did a huge rant on here. Naturally he doesn't take PayPal and I now know why.. good luck w it

Thanks everyone. I hope he steps up. I'm not calling him a thief yet, maybe he has something going on.

He's been advised of the issues.
His last post was New yrs eve.
We'll see what develops.

James presented himself as being very likeable to me also - I really don't think he means to rip people off , just gets in over his head. The turbo Buick market is a hard market to make money in , and I'm sure its a lot of time investment for little return . no excuses though - I don't have my pricey doors and after well over a year of apologies and promises I just had to move on and bought a new body to work with. I hope he makes good out of this with the people he still owes parts too.

Thanks, I purchased some parts last year from James and the transaction went perfectly smooth.

Still no recent activity. Last post New yrs eve...
I've advised Jay C., and as usual, no response.

if anyone sent him United States Postal money orders or even any other money orders via Mail contact US Postal Inspectors. Enough complaints, they might open a case.

I seem to remember him doing this same thing years ago, but he cleared his name and re-joined the board. My guess is he has a substance abuse problem and fell off the wagon again.

Is he a drug addict? Or just a loser? Or both? I don't understand why someone would want to piss off this many people that know where you live.

No offense to anyone but if a vendor ect does'nt except paypal, then they get no business from me. It's all about customer protection. If you send someone a money order, you are gambling with your money. Good luck and hope you guys get your parts or refund.