Beware of Ebays GNPOWERMASTERS!!

Isn't the GM radiators for our cars D/C?

Just curious the guy in question has them for almost $500.00, but also has 10+ available.

He is one BIG JOKE...:rolleyes:

I like how he changed his Ebay store to GN Specialties....lol :confused:

Jennifer

Isn't the GM radiators for our cars D/C?

Just curious the guy in question has them for almost $500.00, but also has 10+ available.

He is one BIG JOKE...:rolleyes:

I like how he changed his Ebay store to GN Specialties....lol :confused:

Jennifer

Only Joke here is you guys complaining about stickers, and shipping. lol Your trashing a guy becuase his shipping prices are to high? Or because stickers that came from a different company didn't stick? Or because you wanted to buy several items and there was no discount available? :rolleyes:

This whole thread is pretty useless. everyone of you got the product you ordered and got it on time. You knew what you were buying and how much you were paying for the item and how much shipping was before you ever clicked the buy it now. Now your on a website bashing him due to your seconed doubts.:rolleyes:

Only Joke here is you guys complaining about stickers, and shipping. lol Your trashing a guy becuase his shipping prices are to high? Or because stickers that came from a different company didn't stick? Or because you wanted to buy several items and there was no discount available? :rolleyes:

This whole thread is pretty useless. everyone of you got the product you ordered and got it on time. You knew what you were buying and how much you were paying for the item and how much shipping was before you ever clicked the buy it now. Now your on a website bashing him due to your seconed doubts.:rolleyes:

I haven't complained about his prices or any stickers!!! My problem with him is that he is selling reproduction parts as NOS GM.

Last time I checked that's false advertisment and will hold up in court!

Tell me how he has discountinued GM items, but always has 10+ available. He never list a part # and has that many??? :rolleyes:
THAT'S ALOT OF RED FLAGS AND A BIG DAMN JOKE!!!

lmfoa

been on here for years and its a relief to see that you people eat your own, last year i had this guy harrassing me, and these buick forum guys didt do anything about it, the guy was blantent wrong called me a thief and all, all cause ididnt get to go meet him.

so tofind this posting well was none other then a good laugh. sorry guys guess its serious business for you folk.

get out of the house more, try boating thats what i did

I get out of the house plenty and I hate no one came to your defense.
I gave the guy the opportunity to respond to me and it would have never have been public, but he didn't.

I lost my forty bucks, but I will make sure it will cost it him alot more! He screwed up when he pi$$ed off a spitful woman!

I want to make sure he doesn't do it to other unsuspecting people that doesn't know him!

If I was the vendors selling to him, I don't think I would want my products associated with a thief like that!!

been on here for years and its a relief to see that you people eat your own, last year i had this guy harrassing me, and these buick forum guys didt do anything about it, the guy was blantent wrong called me a thief and all, all cause ididnt get to go meet him.

so tofind this posting well was none other then a good laugh. sorry guys guess its serious business for you folk.

get out of the house more, try boating thats what i did

I couldn't agree more. You people need to serious get a life and a new hobby. These cars are cool and ahead of there time, I will give you that, but there is more to life to your so called "turbo community". Please keep in mind its just an old 80's g.body car. You people act like you have original 427 shelby cobra's or zl1 camaro's.

Let me tell you something, I have owned close to 50 turbo regals as an investor and collector. I have built numerous race cars, and completed many restorations. I know these cars Inside and out. I have never posted a single thread on this site unless I was selling a part or looking for a part, and there is a very good reason for that. I don't care about your bull$hit forums or threads. Majority of the breed of turbo Buick owners are weird, strange and In need of help. There is more than life than just these silly cars and the turbo buick websites. What did you guys do before the internet? Stop racing through traffic to get home and post your thoughts on this site. Get a life. Go out. Get a second hobby. Like chapparell said, go out and buy a boat. I did, and I love it. Go on a date, go to a bar, meet new people, experiment with the opposite sex. Lol. I thought. Corvette owners were the worst, but you people have them beat by far. I have been around these cars since they came out. I have 1000's of repeat customers, a lot of them are not active on this site. I have no intention of ever becoming a sponsor for this or any turbo regal site. It's strange people like this why I don't want there business. My store does more than well enough with all the normal people who are not members on these sites. Check the feedback and sales for verification. As far as my vendors, they all love me. I generate more sales on ebay than the majority of my competitors. I am slammed with orders every day. Rain or shine. Good threads posted about me or bad.

Good luck to the members I have offended, and god bless!

Careful who you choose your battles with. If you knew all the details, which you dont, you might look like an idiot for opening your mouth before you have all the facts. I dont engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man. I said I would leave this thread alone. If he isnt smart enough to drop ship and has to pay shipping twice, he deserves what he gets. As for the stickers, THEY SUCKED to the toon of 20 bucks. In the business world where most of us REAL businessmen live, I send MY CUSTOMER new stickers and then yell at my supplier. He is obviously an,"I want to get rich on Ebay" infomercial guy and has never done business before in any,way,shape or form.
I have inquired about his prices before and why he thinks his parts are made of gold. His reply everytime is Ebay fees and shipping costs. Never once has he ever said, "Its because my parts are in better condition, or better quality, or harder to find." Those are reasons for prices to be 2 or 3 times higher then normal." I have not researched if he is Falsely advertising his parts and dont have to. I wont ever deal with him again.

Have a great day:biggrin:

Gay...

Careful who you choose your battles with. If you knew all the details, which you dont, you might look like an idiot for opening your mouth before you have all the facts. I dont engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

What are you gonna say? Something real witty that could hurt my feelings? I don't think you have any thing left after this cheezy comment. :rolleyes:

Know all the details? What, that your cheezy sticker was defective? And it's some how the fault of the third party vendor??? Your suppose to be a professional "Decal Installation Tech" :rolleyes: How ironic! Couldn't you just add some more adhesive to them and move on?

Maybe the origanal poster had a legitimate gripe? The rest of you posting your tramatic $10 sticker stories took all of her credibility away. Now she looks like a laughing matter like the rest of you.

I buy all kinds of stuff from Ebay. I had to return a Cell phone 2 times before I got one that was "useable." And they were advertised "NEW IN BOX!!!" And it cost me $18 to ship it two states over in a 8"x8"x3" flat rate box!
Guess what....Not a single complaint here. I knew what i was buying and how much shipping was before i clicked the buy it now.

The only reason i'm posting here is because im building a new 3.8T car and have considered purchasing a few items from this Ebay store.
After reading all of you feedback...

I will still be purchasing a few items from this Ebay store!

Torquemonster.....You have a PM on some items. :wink:

BTW, Coach....

I saw the pictures of your car on the other thread. It looks rediculous! Did anyone ever tell you that sticker collections on cars is a bit ricey? Have you seen Fast and Furious yet?

I mean....Got Boost???? That wasn't even a cool sticker in 1997 when it was actually popular.

Just tell'n ya. :wink:

I couldn't agree more. You people need to serious get a life and a new hobby. These cars are cool and ahead of there time, I will give you that, but there is more to life to your so called "turbo community". Please keep in mind its just an old 80's g.body car. You people act like you have original 427 shelby cobra's or zl1 camaro's.

Let me tell you something, I have owned close to 50 turbo regals as an investor and collector. I have built numerous race cars, and completed many restorations. I know these cars Inside and out. I have never posted a single thread on this site unless I was selling a part or looking for a part, and there is a very good reason for that. I don't care about your bull$hit forums or threads. Majority of the breed of turbo Buick owners are weird, strange and In need of help. There is more than life than just these silly cars and the turbo buick websites. What did you guys do before the internet? Stop racing through traffic to get home and post your thoughts on this site. Get a life. Go out. Get a second hobby. Like chapparell said, go out and buy a boat. I did, and I love it. Go on a date, go to a bar, meet new people, experiment with the opposite sex. Lol. I thought. Corvette owners were the worst, but you people have them beat by far. I have been around these cars since they came out. I have 1000's of repeat customers, a lot of them are not active on this site. I have no intention of ever becoming a sponsor for this or any turbo regal site. It's strange people like this why I don't want there business. My store does more than well enough with all the normal people who are not members on these sites. Check the feedback and sales for verification. As far as my vendors, they all love me. I generate more sales on ebay than the majority of my competitors. I am slammed with orders every day. Rain or shine. Good threads posted about me or bad.

Good luck to the members I have offended, and god bless!

You know what that is the last smart azz comment YOU will make on this site...

You have done NOTHING but talk down to everyone in this thread like you are a Buick god or something...

Don't worry about using MY BS forum any more for anything:wink:

BYE:wink:

BTW, Coach....

I saw the pictures of your car on the other thread. It looks rediculous! Did anyone ever tell you that sticker collections on cars is a bit ricey? Have you seen Fast and Furious yet?

I mean....Got Boost???? That wasn't even a cool sticker in 1997 when it was actually popular.

Gee,maybe you should take a look at the thread with our pictures in it azzhole. You might want to pick a fight with a different member. I dont forgive and forget easy.

SGRIM, get this guy out of here.

Wow im glad this isnt my first visit to the forum

I have to wonder with all the griping and bitching and moaning, whiich is probably rightfully so needed???? I guess

what time do you actually have to work on your cars, hmm,, just wondering, reason i ask is i posted a comment on here earlier in this thread and it was in reference to an exsperience on here a while back that turned me out of turob buicks period.

I was supposed to meet a guy, that i guess didnt work or was slow, what ever his story, im sorry for the fact he wasnt working cause i think my sale was going to be rent and or the car payment, he literally raced home and posted dirt friverlous dirt about me, called me a thief an all, all because i couldnt meet when i promised, even called and told the guy, (why you ask) couldnt i meet the guy at our scheduled time.

Because i work, the buick was a hobby not an obbsesion so i guess i wasnt into it as much as him, he lost noting but time, and not that much cause i called i could have just left well enough alone like so many others do and not showed and or called, but i called the guy, and he was still all swelled up over it, i was like. Wow

and then i packed up and headed over to offshoreonly.com for those that are tired of all this smack, boaters there not half as cranky and oh yeah they still throw a hand up when passin ya, as if to say hello.

Thats all from me, and probbly too much at that. Good luck turbo buick. Ill be back only when i need a turbo part or sell a turbo part or in this case, and im sorry when ever i might need a giggle after a long day of working. Good day.

Gee,maybe you should take a look at the thread with our pictures in it azzhole. You might want to pick a fight with a different member. I dont forgive and forget easy.

SGRIM, get this guy out of here.

Wow, who's unarmed now. :wink:

I don't want to be "banned" from the site for voicing my opinion. Just like everyone else did. But I hope this guys buisness isn't hurt over a faulty sticker that he didn't even manufacture or high Ebay shipping rates....that everyone has!

BTW, Coach....

Which car did you see in another thread??? The one that was in Popular Hot Rodding and Super Chevy magazine, 5 calenders, 3 videos and had a toy made after it or the one that was in Mopar Action and won the Street Machine Nationals twice??? Just wondering. If stickers on a car are "ricey" maybe NHRA sponsors should stop paying out contingency money to the winners for there decals. After all, that is why they are in the box.

Oh and the Got Boost...the vendor this weekend at BPG must have sold 100 shirts with that on it.

You win,Im done.:biggrin:

No wonder nobody wants to be a vendor for the Buick community.

Let me tell you something….

This post wasn't started to prevent guys from wanting to be a vendor or not. It was started due to someone wanting to make a fast buck on eBay. So if there is crooks out there thinking of starting a business, do us all a favor and don’t. Bottom line is….He advertised a part for sale under false pretense, claimed it was New Disco GM when it was a cheap aftermarket knock of part. Then revises the ad to try and cover his ass

Anyone that supports these antics please speak up now… Red ls1?