Beware of Ebays GNPOWERMASTERS!!

DO NOT TRUST! EXTORTED FAKE RESTOCKING FEE! SCAM SELLER! BUY ELSEWHERE! NO GOOD! Member id nycexec212 ( Feedback Score Of 184) Oct-05-10 10:01
■Reply by gnpowermasters (Oct-05-10 10:18):
BUYER CANCELS ORDERS BY REFUSING DELIVERY. GENUINE LOSER. SCAMMING AT ITS FINEST
■Follow-up by nycexec212 (Oct-05-10 12:26):
Dropships items you can get direct+save $ - Email me! -Fraud Ebayer! No Good! F

NEW 85-87 BUICK GRAND NATIONAL POWERMASTER BRAKE UNIT (#200512102467) US $624.95 View Item NEW 85-87 BUICK GRAND NATIONAL POWERMASTER BRAKE UNIT

From this feedback looks like atleast one person has caught on.

This recent feedback by some poor customer basically sums up this guys business practices.

No item, no apology, refunded seller says too many items to keep track of? HUH?? Member id mrolds69 ( Feedback Score Of 3862) Mar-24-11 06:34
Reply by gnpowermasters (Mar-24-11 06:51):
OUT OF STOCK AND DISCONTINUED. REFUND ISSUED INSTANTLY! GENUINE DEADBEAT EBAYER

GRAND NATIONAL 1964-87 BUICK PERFORMANCE ENGINES BOOK (#200331419742) US $24.95 View Item GRAND NATIONAL 1964-87 BUICK PERFORMANCE ENGINES BOOK

He's just a middleman for other peoples products. Overcharges for products you can find elsewhere for less and even charges outrageous shipping.

Majority of the breed of turbo Buick owners are weird, strange and In need of help.

Who the Fock are you to judge?

I dare you to say that BS to our faces.

You P.O.S. I see your overpriced crap on ebay and wish there was an option to filter your listings.:mad:

There,s alot people out there that dont no there,s a TurboBuick.com or were to find parts for our cars so they go to Ebay when they could do a simple Google search and find us.

That feedback

Is standard for gnpowermaster . Last year when i was looking to buy a sslic from pte they did not have one built so i called kirbans ,world of motorworks and a few other vendors with no luck .. But on his site he showed a stock of ten on his site .i called patrick at pte and he told me if he had them they didnt come from them .so i waited on pte.. Would not buy chit from this guy ..

I couldn't agree more. You people need to serious get a life and a new hobby. These cars are cool and ahead of there time, I will give you that, but there is more to life to your so called "turbo community". Please keep in mind its just an old 80's g.body car. You people act like you have original 427 shelby cobra's or zl1 camaro's.

Let me tell you something, I have owned close to 50 turbo regals as an investor and collector. I have built numerous race cars, and completed many restorations. I know these cars Inside and out. I have never posted a single thread on this site unless I was selling a part or looking for a part, and there is a very good reason for that. I don't care about your bull$hit forums or threads. Majority of the breed of turbo Buick owners are weird, strange and In need of help. There is more than life than just these silly cars and the turbo buick websites. What did you guys do before the internet? Stop racing through traffic to get home and post your thoughts on this site. Get a life. Go out. Get a second hobby. Like chapparell said, go out and buy a boat. I did, and I love it. Go on a date, go to a bar, meet new people, experiment with the opposite sex. Lol. I thought. Corvette owners were the worst, but you people have them beat by far. I have been around these cars since they came out. I have 1000's of repeat customers, a lot of them are not active on this site. I have no intention of ever becoming a sponsor for this or any turbo regal site. It's strange people like this why I don't want there business. My store does more than well enough with all the normal people who are not members on these sites. Check the feedback and sales for verification. As far as my vendors, they all love me. I generate more sales on ebay than the majority of my competitors. I am slammed with orders every day. Rain or shine. Good threads posted about me or bad.

Good luck to the members I have offended, and god bless!

Wow. I was offended just reading this post. As a business owner myself, I would have picked a different road than to bash a customer publicly. A lot of your customers are/were from this site. As a member of the turbo community, I have met friends from this unique group that would be there for me at the drop of a hat. Yes we're different and we like it that way. And for our old 80's car, I find it strange how you compare it to a ZL1 Camaro and Shelby Cobra. I doubt you'll see much parts business with those few specialty cars. There aren't many and people rarely drive them. I mostly see people buying and selling them. Personally, I enjoy beating up exotics which is why I like these old 80's cars. If I added up the receipts (I really don't recommend this people!) I could have bought something exotic. Personally, I like my GN. I hate it at times but the enjoyment I get outweighs the bad. I hope you reconsider your relationship with this community because you do have a lot to offer and since these are old 80's cars, we're going to need a place to spend our money to keep them going.

Only Joke here is you guys complaining about stickers, and shipping. lol Your trashing a guy becuase his shipping prices are to high? Or because stickers that came from a different company didn't stick? Or because you wanted to buy several items and there was no discount available? :rolleyes:

This whole thread is pretty useless. everyone of you got the product you ordered and got it on time. You knew what you were buying and how much you were paying for the item and how much shipping was before you ever clicked the buy it now. Now your on a website bashing him due to your seconed doubts.:rolleyes:

Dude Just stating the facts on the shipping price! If it was you I bet you would feel the same way. $10- to ship a part that is 9 or 10 oz is under $3.55 to ship. Even if he charged $5- I would be ok because I understand material. That was my opinon of his shipping.. I never trashed the product. Again $4, 5 or 6 bucks would have been reasoable. Red DO YOU GO INTO A RESTURANT and OFFER to pay more than the menu price? If so you been in the SUN too long!

Caspers should be sending him stock in bulk not 1 off's

Gee,maybe you should take a look at the thread with our pictures in it azzhole. You might want to pick a fight with a different member. I dont forgive and forget easy.

SGRIM, get this guy out of here.

Coach just your avitar scares the crap out of me :biggrin:

I have to side with all of our Buick friends here....GMPowermasters just doesn't sound too honest to me....and to think he wouldn't send these stickers to Coach...that was pretty petty of that jerk just over stickers....Coach knew what he was doing, that I know and for this other jerk to doubt and not make sure his customer was happy? Man, sucks.

Case in point about customer satisfaction example from personal experience: I was on the Allman Brothers website, being a longtime "geetar" player and saw some beautiful "Allman Brothers Band" 5" stickers to apply to anything. I've been looking to display my favorite band on my GN, Vettes, wife's Lesabre for a long time.

Ordered two nice RED ones, about $3 each, shipping was low, forgot, but low.

So, when they came, I put one on my '69 Vette and DAMMIT!!! The sticker kind of went to the glass by static electricity I guess and the thing was on real crooked!!! Ah, jeeze. So I tried removing it and tore a part of it up.

I contacted the place I got them from and explained my situation just as I described above.....can I get another one, though it was my mistake. Got an answer in about three hours. They told me "sure, no problem, we'll send it to you right away. Some of our customers have had this type of trouble before and we want you happy." Few days later, in came a new red "Allman Brothers Band" decal/sticker just like the one I tore up. And shipped free.

I wrote a great appreciation letter to the company president.

And how's that for customer satisfaction? A sticker is just but a sticker, but I can't see why in hell GMPowermaster Mike couldn't have done the same thing for Coach. No reason at all. If this dweeb owns all this property, homes, airplanes, space shuttles, a little replacement sticker wouldn't make his roll of toilet paper any smaller. The customer satisfaction alone would have been almost priceless.

And...of course, just because TurboWife had a legitiment complaint, the Buick crowd has to get cut down and criticised, called names....that stuff showed the true character of one's posts, so classless, childish, so now we all know who is not worthy of comment at all here. The others with the problems of this so called "Buickboy" GMP were all honest and right to post about it. There are just some that can't handle the truth of the situation, thus they lash out like the whiners they've become over the years.

Bruce '87 Grand National

My experience with GNPOWERMASTERS: Bought the GN1 Performance dual fan set-up from them off E-bay.... before I read this article. Used buy-it-now on June 22 paid for that same minute. June 30th, called GN1 Performance seeing where my fans were, because the picture on E-bay shows the fans with a GN1 Performance sticker on them so I assume I bought the fans from them....anyway.....GN1 Performance proceeds to tell me that GNPOWERMASTERs drop ships for them and gave me their number.. Called no answer, left message wanting a tracking number...... Next day get a tracking confirmation saying they had been shipped....a week after I paid for them. Fast forward to July 6th...get the fans...they are the same $249.00 fans from GN1 but he charges $279.00 now...:confused: anyway....fans were wrapped good, but the two bottom tabs were bent, straightened them out and the fans are on the car now and work good. Still no feedback left for me:frown: So all in all, with ME, shipping was a little slow, but got the part as described:smile:

My experience with GNPOWERMASTERS: Bought the GN1 Performance dual fan set-up from them off E-bay.... before I read this article. Used buy-it-now on June 22 paid for that same minute. June 30th, called GN1 Performance seeing where my fans were, because the picture on E-bay shows the fans with a GN1 Performance sticker on them so I assume I bought the fans from them....anyway.....GN1 Performance proceeds to tell me that GNPOWERMASTERs drop ships for them and gave me their number.. Called no answer, left message wanting a tracking number...... Next day get a tracking confirmation saying they had been shipped....a week after I paid for them. Fast forward to July 6th...get the fans...they are the same $249.00 fans from GN1 but he charges $279.00 now...:confused: anyway....fans were wrapped good, but the two bottom tabs were bent, straightened them out and the fans are on the car now and work good. Still no feedback left for me:frown: So all in all, with ME, shipping was a little slow, but got the part as described:smile:

? for you? Why didn't you buy them from a vendor on the board? I am SURE the price would have been the same or less... Just curious as I don't get this deal with ebay and the tr world, I have discussed this with many vendors....

? for you? Why didn't you buy them from a vendor on the board? I am SURE the price would have been the same or less... Just curious as I don't get this deal with ebay and the tr world, I have discussed this with many vendors....

I assumed:redface: it was GN1 Performance selling on E-bay. Now I know:cool:

I assumed:redface: it was GN1 Performance selling on E-bay. Now I know:cool:

Just FYI, GN1 is NOT a vendor here either...

TR Custom Parts and Full Throttle carry the product line... Both are excellent vendors and will go beyond to satisfy you...

Just FYI, GN1 is NOT a vendor here either...

TR Custom Parts and Full Throttle carry the product line... Both are excellent vendors and will go beyond to satisfy you...

:redface: Thanks Shane....Have used both those vendors and their great:biggrin: I'm still learning who's who round here:D But the info is much appreciated and is duly noted for future purchases:cool:

:redface: Thanks Shane....Have used both those vendors and their great:biggrin: I'm still learning who's who round here:D But the info is much appreciated and is duly noted for future purchases:cool:

Good luck! Looks like you are putting a nice package together from your sig line!