Beware of Ebays GNPOWERMASTERS!!

My experience with GNPOWERMASTERS: Bought the GN1 Performance dual fan set-up from them off E-bay.... before I read this article. Used buy-it-now on June 22 paid for that same minute. June 30th, called GN1 Performance seeing where my fans were, because the picture on E-bay shows the fans with a GN1 Performance sticker on them so I assume I bought the fans from them....anyway.....GN1 Performance proceeds to tell me that GNPOWERMASTERs drop ships for them and gave me their number.. Called no answer, left message wanting a tracking number...... Next day get a tracking confirmation saying they had been shipped....a week after I paid for them. Fast forward to July 6th...get the fans...they are the same $249.00 fans from GN1 but he charges $279.00 now...:confused: anyway....fans were wrapped good, but the two bottom tabs were bent, straightened them out and the fans are on the car now and work good. Still no feedback left for me:frown: So all in all, with ME, shipping was a little slow, but got the part as described:smile:

All I know is if I found out I paid $30 extra just for someone to place my order for me, not to mention the $40 in shipping my experience wouldn't end with :smile: it would end with :mad:.
BTW the only time you'll ever get feed back from that SOB is if you leave him negative feedback so that he can try to save face. He'll never take the time to show his customers that he appreciates their business by leaving feedback to show it.
This thread should probably be sticky.

All I know is if I found out I paid $30 extra just for someone to place my order for me, not to mention the $40 in shipping my experience wouldn't end with :smile: it would end with :mad:.
BTW the only time you'll ever get feed back from that SOB is if you leave him negative feedback so that he can try to save face. He'll never take the time to show his customers that he appreciates their business by leaving feedback to show it.
This thread should probably be sticky.

Agreed...I won't go back for sure! Lesson learned....I did pay $249.00 for it, but the next day he raised them to $279.00:eek:

What a class act! NOT

I am involved in building a couple stroker motors for a friend/customer we are looking for cranks rods ect. I read some of his feed back on ebay and so I emailed and asked who made them and if he actually had cranks in stock. The picture posted looks to be a high quality crank unlikely what he is actually selling.
He responded;

We do have 2 in stock. They are manufactured at the same plant who used to make the buick steel eagle cranks that have been discontinued. There was a price increase as of 7/1/11. If you want to purchase 2, I can ship the second one for free which will save you $75.00. I only have 2 left so it is first come first serve basis.

Thank you,
Michael Litchko

Grand National Specialties
332 Chester Pike
Norwood, Pa 19074

Now on the 11th of July (see revisions to ad below) he does me a favor by raising the price $50 each on the purchace price (because they went up on 7-1-11 even though they were on current auctions) and increases the shipping from $50 each to $75 each but will ship one free.
What a class act. I guess he thinks we are all stupid. Did he really think he could just increase all the prices and I wouldn't notice or care. He also increased the price on a 3.4 stroke crank $100 on a current auction.
I have no problem if he chooses to increase the prices BEFORE he advertises it for sale at the lower price. I have reported this all to ebay, though I guess they probably have a file full of his tricks and really don't care. Notice your ad still states you have more than 10 cranks yet you clearly state you only have 2 left in your email. How are your high pressure sales tactics working for you or which lie are you going with?

Mike we are going to spend quite a lot of money on these 2 stroker motors unfortunately for you, none of it with your buisiness.

Revision summary for item #370206537485

The seller has revised the following item information:
Date Time Revised Information
Aug-26-1015:44:13 PDTDescription

Nov-08-1019:15:29 PSTQuantity

Jul-11-1109:43:24 PDTDetails

Buy It Now Price
Description
Shipping Terms

Item Specifics: - Return Policy
Changed Returns Accepted from -- to ReturnsNotAccepted

Agreed...I won't go back for sure! Lesson learned....I did pay $249.00 for it, but the next day he raised them to $279.00:eek:

I can't believe he even gave you the $249.00 price cause here's what he pulled with me.

Had GN Pos Bat cables listed for $49.95 and the quantity says more than 10 available. I purchase and pay for one. The next day he wants to cancel the auction because he is supposedly out of stock yet still has the Pos and Neg Bat cable combo listed also as more than 10 available so I said just said me one Pos cable from the combo. He says he can't because they come paired together and can't separate them and removed that auction also since they were out of stock. So instead of continuously fighting with him I take my refund as an unhappy customer.

Here's what put me over the top. A week after getting my refund he relists the item for $99.95. Why? Because he had them listed below market price and instead of either A. Honoring the price for a customer or B. Growing a set and telling me he F'd up and can't honor that price he takes the cowards way out.

I have a feeling this con-artist is back on ebay under a new name. I noticed gnpowermasters is no longer a registered user on ebay however gbodyrestorations is a new ebay seller which has the same items as gnpowermasters had and even thought it's at a different location from gnpowermasters it's not very far away. While he is now offering free shipping the prices are still the same outrageous costs as they were before. EVERYONE BE AWARE. If i am wrong then I apologize in advance. Just seems a little fishy to me. Seems like he's trying to hide from his reputation that followed that ebay name.

http://myworld.ebay.com/gnpowermasters

http://myworld.ebay.com/gbodyrestorations/?_trksid=p4340.l2559

Yep, I got a report yesterday that it is the same guy.... I got to figure out how to change titles so I can add it to this thread.... I DEPISE CROOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DITTO !!! SCUMBAG ... GRIFTER ..

Yes, he steals pics off of vendors websites posts and posts as he has it in stock.... This leads to my other question for the ages...

WTF would someone go on ebay and pay MORE for something than they can find it off the net with a pretty basic search? Or if a person knows this forum and would by off of ebay instead of a vendor???

Yes, he steals pics off of vendors websites posts and posts as he has it in stock.... This leads to my other question for the ages...

WTF would someone go on ebay and pay MORE for something than they can find it off the net with a pretty basic search? Or if a person knows this forum and would by off of ebay instead of a vendor???
THE EBAY SELLERS ARE ALL STARTING TO LOOK ALIKE ..

I've spent nearly 10k on my new GN so far, and only bought 1 thing on eBay, a tranny cooler. There's no deals to be had, once shipping and frustration of dealing with God knows who is factored in.

Some day, someone will pay Mikey a visit, and he'll be spending his profits on dentures, neck braces, etc.......

Has anyone EVER actually VISITED a dirtbag dealer and physically done anything?

I shake my head when I see the "Let's get a gang together and go whip so and so's ass!!!"

Heres my feedback on GNPOWERMASTERS.

I've have known him for many years and have known howmuch and how many TR's he's been involved with. However, I have never owned one until about a year ago. I didn't have a lot of money to spend on a Turn key car but I did have a motor and trans core from a 87 T. Some time ago I lended mike a hand in picking up a T-type roller from NY for $3500. He had big plans for the car but approached me with the notion that the car would be right for me given it's OG 50,000 miles and ability to hold it's value. He agreed to sell me the car for what he payed ($3500) even though he rebuilt the entire rear with all brand new parts from drum to drum including hours of stripping and Por 15. I was a little leary of building a car because of all the little stuff I would need to find and he assured me that there's nothing he couldn't get. He even payed for the tow to have it brought to my house.
Here is a picture of the engine compartment when I got it.

9-29-09023.jpg

At that point my brother and I got started on the motor and trans build. Mike supplied every possible part that I need accept for a few things I bought on here. The core I had was good for all the hard parts but there was a million little things that I needed and he didn't fail to provide any of them. There was a point I was calling and placing orders every single day of the week for stuff.Here are some of the vendors that he was bringing the parts in from for me. Cotton's, Metco, H+R, Kirbans, A-tech, RJC, GM, Advanced Auto Parts, Churches Auto Parts, GN1, ACC, Gbody parts etc...the list goes on. There was a whole bunch of times that I had to go to his shop and pick through drawers of old Regal hardware looking for brackets and harware that cant be found anywhere. this guy has it all. He is connected to every single vendor, has parted a ton of regals and is available at any time on his cell.
I was able to finish this car in about a year. Thats not just assembling the car but rebuilding the motor and trans as well. How long do you think it would have taken me if I had to call and deal with each and every one of these vendors one at a time. I have tried calling Gbody parts for stuff. They took 3 days to call me back. When I did order stuff from them once i didn't see it for like 3 weeks. I didn't post bad feedback like a bitch. I just learned my lesson and moved on.
There were over 3500 + Feedbacks on his Ebay store. Thats means out of the 4 of you complaining about high shipping another 3500 were perfectly pleased with his variety of Buick parts avaiable in one store. Or his customer service, or his shipping prices. Either way 3500+ people were happy.
I have never bought one thing from mike on ebay because I have his phone number that he posts up publicly. I however, do understand waht ebay fees do to someone trying to sell parts. They drive diminish profit. If it weren't for Ebay fees his prices would be just the same as everyone elses. But because of Ebay fees they have to be higher. But I guess thank god he chose to make his prices higher and remain in business on Ebay because 3500+ happy customers would have had to search longer and harder to find there parts and most likely pay the same high shipping because things were coming from multiple vendors instead of one.

Here is a picture of the same engine compartment 1 year later. It still wasn;t finished in this pic but you get the point. Below that will be a small list of what Mike has saved me the time of finding and provided to me for my build.

1009111005.jpg

50,000 mile roller for $3500.

NOS Bowling green deep oil pan
Complete engine gasket set
New oil pump gears
Lower bottom end main bearings + ARP studs
Rod bearings + ARP hardware
Full Comp cams 212 kit
Ported/polished big valve heads
Heavy duty rocker braces
Cometic head gaskets.
GN1 valve covers
Metco Breathers
Autolite plugs
Taylor plug wires
All new engine sensors, IAC, Knock, Map, etc…. Most NOS too
All new engine hoses including radiator, coolant, PCV
Turbonetics boost controller
GN1 3 inch down pipe and waste gate than 3.5 inch wastegate later
60psi Full throttle injectors
New classic coil fuel lines
All the OEM fuel lines on the car that were missing
Fuel tank.
Aeromotive Fuel pump
Casper Hot wire kit
Caspers MAF relocation wire
New alternator
New belt
Used AC compressor
EGR blockoff plate
Coil pack
Coilpack bracket
Radiator that was missing from Roller
H+R Poly Motor mounts
Mease tall fabricated plenum
Throttle cable bracket
Billet vacuum block
3 inch RJC up pipe and 4 inch RJC inlet pipe
Missing PS pump and missing accessory bracket.
Missing belt tensioner
Battery
New caspers battery cables
Mease 24 row hard to find intercooler
Hooker Aerochamber catback
Trans pan bracket, shifter bracket, reverse light arm with gm bushings

I also need to get the car painted. I can't afford more than a $1500 paint job. Mike said theres no way to paint my car for $1500 but proposed a great plan for me. He's going to disassemble the car and prep/strip/prime everything for me for $400. He's going to have the car towed MAcco and sprayed on the prepped car for $400. He will than bring the car back and reassemble the entire car for me for $400.
He's really not making any money at this point but doesn't mind doing it to keep his shop busy and his customer happy.

Good service here!

Has anyone EVER actually VISITED a dirtbag dealer and physically done anything?

I shake my head when I see the "Let's get a gang together and go whip so and so's ass!!!"

Shake your head all you please. There lots of crazies out there...Sooner or later it'll get done.

Red LS1 thats great that he helped you so much. I'm not looking for a handout. All I wanted was honestly. So when he had something for sale at the best price why did he tell me it was out of stock only to relist the item 1 week later at 2x the price. All he had to say was the pricing was incorrect and he couldnt honor that. I wouldnt have been upset at all and would probably continued to buy things from him, but he couldnt man up. Instead he took the shady way about it and that leads me to believe he's a liar and untrustworthy.

The way he came in here told us he doesn't need us tells me he could care less about the hobby itself and more about the money. I understand he has a business and needs to make money, but guess what? He does need us because we are the customers. When he bad mouths us and lies to us then thats less customers for him and less money for him.

You talk about his 3500+ feedbacks and that means people were happy. Yes people bought things from him and received them. Thats why he received positive feedback. Does that mean that 3500+ people didn't know they could find those items elsewhere for less. Yes it does. Who will pay more for an item when they can get the same exact thing from somewhere else for less? When I started getting back into these cars I was one of those people. I didn't know about this board and its vendors. I didn't know he was just drop shipping the items from somewhere else.

I ordered 2 throttle linkage clips from him at $4 each. Price may be a little high but not bad. Shipping $4.99 for both combined. How did I receive my items? In a plain white envelope with a $.44 stamp. So what did the rest of my $4.99 pay for? Him to take it to the post office and mail it? Well those throttle linkage clips he now sells for $14.99 each with free shipping.:eek: :rolleyes:

I personally would like to message every person that leaves him feedback with a link to the item they just bought showing them where they could have bought it for less so that they never by another item from him again. Your "friend" is the kind of person that makes it hard for guys who work hard for what they have to have a hobby that is already expensive to begin with. I hope his business fails that way you can build 5 more cars with all the parts he can't sell.

You have to be the biggest sissy in internet history. Listen to what you crying about. Your trying to ruin a guys reputation because he charged 4.99 shipping on a $4 item? Thats rediculous. I just bought a carb gasket from summit and it was $5.30 with free shipping. Than I got jacked with a $9.95 handling fee. For what? So it could ride down the belt into a box? No it's called the cost to opporate business. I drive by gas station every day and some are cheaper than others. I don't pay $3.49 and than go back and ruin the company name because upon futher driving I see a station that has it for $3.39. It's all in how the company opporates there business. It happens everywhere in every single business. Some gas stations can't compete with the big marts. So there gas is much more expensive. Sometimes $.10 more/gallon. Guess what, I still stop there when I need gas if it's the only gas station around. I don't decide to go shopping for a better deal at the risk of wasting my time and not finding another one.
Lets break it down. You payed $8 for the clips and $5 for shipping. So $13. Subtract paypal fee, ebay fee, shipping costs and were at $10.78. Now subtract the cost of what he owns them for maybe $3? So what did he make here? $7.50? Thats not even considering the cost to run a 12000 sq ft shop and 2 employees. Is this guy not entitled to make $7.50 on a hard to find item that is probably on your car right now serving you well. How hard did you have to look to find them? You went to Ebay.com and typed Grand national clips and welah... That simple.

Look at my story that I just presented you with. About how this guy went completely over and above for me for a straight year to get me running. He has offered me deals, parts and service that NOONE else has. You read all that and only said "Good for you?" But back to my $4 shipping and a part that was relisted for more money because there was a price increase. That shows what kind of a customer you are. You are right about one thing. He doesn't need you. He doesn't want you as a customer. Nobody would. Your a rotten complainer and he laughs at people like you and blocks your business on purpose. Imagine that theres a guy out there that he made $100 on who posts good feedback and is happy to buy more. Than theres a guy like you who is bashing his company on a public forum over a $7 proffit and a $.44 cent stamp. Get Real.

If Grand National Speciaties was a paying sponsor here this thread would have never got past the first page. they would have shut it down because people are bitching about nonsense. He doesn't pay to advertise here because he pays Ebay about $30k per year. I couldn't imagine paying to advertise here and than having a guy slam you over $4 shipping.

How come nobody ever post any of the other deals he offers where he is the cheapest. I noticed that he sell bumper fillers cheaper than G.body or Kirban. Kirban sells them indivually. Fronts are $129.95 and rears are $209.95, and $30.00 shipping. Mike sell them for $329.95 and free shipping. Why isn't there any threads about Kirban being a crook? Because he's not. Companies that cannot be the cheapest are not crooks. Your making rediculous statements.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

I have read and entertained enough of this thread. The only reason I came back to it was because for the last year he was helping me I knew I was going to post positive feedback about my experience. Of course I know it will go unnoticed through all the whining and complaining in here about nonsense.

Just to throw some salt into your wounds before I leave. I would like you to know that Mike does read this and gets great laughs from it. He swears it has helped his business grow and he wants you to know he doing better than ever. He just recently Remodeled his 1/2 million dollar shore house with Marble and harwood and he bought a Brand New 2011 2SS Camaro. He is also currently upgrading his 2009 ski boat to to a 2011/2012 model this year. He assured me it was the $7 profit he made on your throttle clips that has helped make him so successful. LOLOLOLOL ;)

Michael i dont usually jump in on threads like this but ummm you cant come in here $hit in scotts living room and think ur gonna walk out without a foot in the a$$...Your behavior alone calling peoples products cheap etc will lose you customers...Ive purchased from scott and passed his name to many a club member..His stuff is top notch comes packaged well and FOR A GOOD PRICE!!!

As far as you making a better led kit blah blah blah its the same ol bs, noone is willing to try something thats a good idea and put the cash up until someone else does it first ,takes the risk and shows that its profitable..I can call Scott and talk with him about his products..You rebox and reship and hope you send out a good product you didnt have to put in the work to develop... Who cares how much money you have or spend that dosent matter if ur acting like an an azzhole... You sir are acting like the guy that buys a zo6 thinks that hes king ding a ling and then proceedes to line up with the likes of meanchicken and get smoked!!!!!