Beware of Ebays GNPOWERMASTERS!!

You have to be the biggest sissy in internet history. Listen to what you crying about. Your trying to ruin a guys reputation because he charged 4.99 shipping on a $4 item? Thats rediculous. I just bought a carb gasket from summit and it was $5.30 with free shipping. Than I got jacked with a $9.95 handling fee. For what? So it could ride down the belt into a box? No it's called the cost to opporate business. I drive by gas station every day and some are cheaper than others. I don't pay $3.49 and than go back and ruin the company name because upon futher driving I see a station that has it for $3.39. It's all in how the company opporates there business. It happens everywhere in every single business. Some gas stations can't compete with the big marts. So there gas is much more expensive. Sometimes $.10 more/gallon. Guess what, I still stop there when I need gas if it's the only gas station around. I don't decide to go shopping for a better deal at the risk of wasting my time and not finding another one.
Lets break it down. You payed $8 for the clips and $5 for shipping. So $13. Subtract paypal fee, ebay fee, shipping costs and were at $10.78. Now subtract the cost of what he owns them for maybe $3? So what did he make here? $7.50? Thats not even considering the cost to run a 12000 sq ft shop and 2 employees. Is this guy not entitled to make $7.50 on a hard to find item that is probably on your car right now serving you well. How hard did you have to look to find them? You went to Ebay.com and typed Grand national clips and welah... That simple.

Look at my story that I just presented you with. About how this guy went completely over and above for me for a straight year to get me running. He has offered me deals, parts and service that NOONE else has. You read all that and only said "Good for you?" But back to my $4 shipping and a part that was relisted for more money because there was a price increase. That shows what kind of a customer you are. You are right about one thing. He doesn't need you. He doesn't want you as a customer. Nobody would. Your a rotten complainer and he laughs at people like you and blocks your business on purpose. Imagine that theres a guy out there that he made $100 on who posts good feedback and is happy to buy more. Than theres a guy like you who is bashing his company on a public forum over a $7 proffit and a $.44 cent stamp. Get Real.

If Grand National Speciaties was a paying sponsor here this thread would have never got past the first page. they would have shut it down because people are bitching about nonsense. He doesn't pay to advertise here because he pays Ebay about $30k per year. I couldn't imagine paying to advertise here and than having a guy slam you over $4 shipping.

How come nobody ever post any of the other deals he offers where he is the cheapest. I noticed that he sell bumper fillers cheaper than G.body or Kirban. Kirban sells them indivually. Fronts are $129.95 and rears are $209.95, and $30.00 shipping. Mike sell them for $329.95 and free shipping. Why isn't there any threads about Kirban being a crook? Because he's not. Companies that cannot be the cheapest are not crooks. Your making rediculous statements.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

I have read and entertained enough of this thread. The only reason I came back to it was because for the last year he was helping me I knew I was going to post positive feedback about my experience. Of course I know it will go unnoticed through all the whining and complaining in here about nonsense.

Just to throw some salt into your wounds before I leave. I would like you to know that Mike does read this and gets great laughs from it. He swears it has helped his business grow and he wants you to know he doing better than ever. He just recently Remodeled his 1/2 million dollar shore house with Marble and harwood and he bought a Brand New 2011 2SS Camaro. He is also currently upgrading his 2009 ski boat to to a 2011/2012 model this year. He assured me it was the $7 profit he made on your throttle clips that has helped make him so successful. LOLOLOLOL ;)

If I pay for $4 shipping, I want it shipped in a $4 box with $4 packing. Not in a stamped envelope, which bring me back to the lying part. He offered you such great deals on your stuff, but I didn't see him offer me anything when he couldn't sell me something at a price he had listed. Not once in your incorherant, I'll suck his cawk if he asked me to rant about how great your boyfriend is were you able to defend the lying. With how he gouches unsuspecting people off the internet I'm not surprised he can afford a half million dollar shore house with carpets so soft you don't burn your knees while your on them blowing him. Your purchasing gas argument doesn't apply to this at all. Two completely different scenarios. If he has so much money then he won't miss the business he loses from bashing customers, and from them finding out all he really is, is an ebay order department for other businesses.

Example. The bumper fillers you claim to be a great deal. You say he sells them for $329.95 with free shipping. Well he gets them from the same place everyone else does. They sell both front and rear for $219.95 + shipping. Lets say shipping is $40 That's $259.95 which is $70 less than he charges. So I should pay him $70 so he can place my order? He chose to do business on ebay and pay their rediculous fees so why is that my problem. You gotta pay to play. So if he has to pay ebay fees and have a customer who gives him negative feedback because I don't agree with his shady business practices, and apparently I'm not the only one, then so be it. You bring up Kirban and his prices. Well I see Dennis Kirban in these forums offering parts on discount, giving help to TR owners, and sponsoring events for the community. I'd rather pay more for his parts because he's giving back. Also Dennis Kirban may offer dropshipped parts as a broader inventory for people to choose from, but I also see him sell parts that he devloped for these cars. I don't see gnpowermasters developing anything new for our cars. Why should I pay extra for your boyfriends internet ordering service so that he can come here and bash us, buy half million dollars homes, new 50k cars, and ski boats?

This "Mike" must be one the most arrogant people I have heard about in a while...

He comes up here and tells US ALL to F' Off basically, steals pics from vendors to post to his site, bad ratings, yet has the nerve to brag about how all this "helped" him finanically and to get a new boat? WOW...

I will be sure this stays near the top... Let me qoute that here for all to see. I also hope someone makes a new thread with the new name....

Just to throw some salt into your wounds before I leave. I would like you to know that Mike does read this and gets great laughs from it. He swears it has helped his business grow and he wants you to know he doing better than ever. He just recently Remodeled his 1/2 million dollar shore house with Marble and harwood and he bought a Brand New 2011 2SS Camaro. He is also currently upgrading his 2009 ski boat to to a 2011/2012 model this year. He assured me it was the $7 profit he made on your throttle clips that has helped make him so successful. LOLOLOLOL

He changed ebay names.... If I found out he is on the board I will ban the acct....

This "Mike" must be one the most arrogant people I have heard about in a while...

He comes up here and tells US ALL to F' Off basically, steals pics from vendors to post to his site, bad ratings, yet has the nerve to brag about how all this "helped" him finanically and to get a new boat? WOW...

I will be sure this stays near the top... Let me qoute that here for all to see. I also hope someone makes a new thread with the new name....
i could imagine he could build a 3 million dollar house with the money from all the people he's pillferd .. when i was looking to buy a pte slic .. i ran accros his site claiming yes CLAIMING he had ten in stock ... at this time even pte was out of stock .. so i called patrick .. he told me that if he had ten they did not come from pte .. so i waited on pte and got the best price out there ..i think his new ebay name is GBODYRESTORATIONS .. I WOULD STEER CLEAR ..

If he's such a good seller why did he close his ebay account that already had over 3178 in feedback to start over? It certainly can't be because he changed locations. Oh wait I know....because everyone finally started to wise up and realized what a thief he really is. So now he has a new identity to do it all over again until he's found out and does it again.

Stealing pics from other vendors doesnt get more clear cut than this.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1986-1987-B...pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1986-1987-B...pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr

Nothing like posting an item you have for sale with a diffent sellers logo in the corner.

WOW, breath taking... Again what kills me if the fact that if someone used 1% of their brain power they would simply google "turbotweak" and see how back they were getting hosed!

I see this in his ads.

Found it cheaper? We will MEET or BEAT any competitor!

someone should try it out and report back.

Nice name choice Mike, I got an e-mail today asking where abouts for a c-4 trans that was ordered.
Maybe next next time you change an ebay name Try Summitt Racing. The extra T would even be noticed.

Nice name choice Mike, I got an e-mail today asking where abouts for a c-4 trans that was ordered.
Maybe next next time you change an ebay name Try Summitt Racing. The extra T would even be noticed.

LOL !

I see this in his ads.

Found it cheaper? We will MEET or BEAT any competitor!

someone should try it out and report back.

Find it cheaper, no problem.... WOW, this could burn his azz if he ain't sharp.... How can he sale it cheaper when he buys it from the same places we do:eek: I bet my discount is bigger than his:D

I thought you would like that ;)
I meant Wouldn't be noticed.
I just checked Billet vacuum blocks that we manufacture. I know what we sell to his supplier for. I know the discount he gets. I know what we sell for on ebay. What Shane said is true that 1 part even if hundred people came to him wouldn't shut him down but there are others.
I really like the ONLY supplier. Mike is always a salesman I'll give him that.

He's got a TE60 for $819.95.....so I sent him this message:)

"I see at the bottom of this auction you will meet or beat a competitor's price if the item is found cheaper. I found this exact turbo at fullthrottlespeed.com for $599.99. I would like to buy this turbo for this price from you regarding your statement. Please let me know when you can change the price so I can buy it.....Thanks"