best looking gauges?

These are the Carbon-fiber gauges that I have in my car. Might add a temp gauge someday, but no more pod space.

Coach

These are what were in my GN and they really looked good with the factory style dash IMO.

Those sport comp II's are the BEST :cool:

Is it just me or are the carbon fiber gauges hard to read in the day at a glance ?

question on those gauges

those LED type are nice, reminds me of a lexus with the crystal dash. alot of posts say they are great and i'm drooling over them. may inq about switching to those as they look nice. any ups' or downs about them?

Those sport comp II's are the BEST :cool:

Is it just me or are the carbon fiber gauges hard to read in the day at a glance ?

My Carbon fiber gauges are fine. I have Ultra lites and Sport comps in other cars and I cannot see a real difference.

Thanks
Coach

auto meter carbon fiber look, i wanted digital but these were nice, roger looks very nice.

Attachments

• tax's 026.jpg
    tax's 026.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 128
Hope I'm not high jacking this thread but I put a set of Comp gauges up for sale a while back. Sent pictures to a lot of people but never sold them. Kinda forgot about them until I saw this thread. I have a 5" tach with cigarette lighter mounting piece. 2 1/16" boost water and oil gauges. Mechanical. Silver faces. Anybody want pictures?
Gary