best looking gauges?

maxcom

Which gauges (boost, oil pressure and water temp) do you think look best in our GNs ? Post a pic if you have one:D

I was looking at the American muscle guages at NHRA race today but the guy said no boost guage yet. they look pretty cool

running the 3 guage pod on my pillar with autometer cobolt guages. Gives a very cool blue in the car at night without being to bright. I ran the digitals first [ not autometer ] and they were just to bright. Even dimmed when you turned on the lights but they would still distract you way to much at night. I had a pic but I can't find it on the comp right now. If I do I will post it up for you. Daniel

Those Cobalts do sound sharp, didn't realize they lit up like that at night.

edit: Hmm, wonder if they'll let me change my order, $56 more for the 3 Cobalts :redface:

i found cobalts very bright no matter what i did, sport comps or any with through the dial are much easier on the eyes, ....go with autometer, i would choose the sport comp 2, and stay away from Marshall's.

I like the sport compII 's :cool:

sportcompII.jpg

sportcompIIboostgauge.jpg

I run the Carbon-fiber Auto Meters. Monster tach, fuel pressure, oil pressure and trans temp. I dont have a pic now, but I will post one.

Also Tom, I will ship your bolts someday this week. I am swampped today and tomorrow. Your intercooler should get there today. Let me know what you think.

Thanks
Coach

These are the Carbon-fiber gauges that I have in my car. Might add a temp gauge someday, but no more pod space.

Coach

Attachments

• atm-4703_w.jpg
    atm-4703_w.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 514
  • atm-4727_w.jpg
    atm-4727_w.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 508
  • atm-4899_w.jpg
    atm-4899_w.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 508
  • atm-4763_w.jpg
    atm-4763_w.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 512
  • atm-4757.jpg
    atm-4757.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 494
My boost controller, wideband, and scanmaster all have Red displays. Therefore I chose to go with the Autometer Digitals. I think as long as your gauges match they'll look good.

atm-6349_w.jpg

I have Autometer Z Series gauges in mine.

But the best looking ones I've seen, IMO, are in DJ Red Barron's car.:)

Autometer sells a rheostat that goes in line on the hot side of the light feed, you can dim them all the way down without changing the dash lights

Do they make those sport comps with a silver face? I like the ultra-lites myself.
No, not that im aware of in the Sport Comp II. Obviously Autometer sells some other ones in silver but I have yet to see the SCII in silver.