Best BOV for the Money?

Thanks for the input.Think im gonna go with Tial.It sounds like they are the best overall and look good in my opinion.anybody recommend a place to buy?

tial Q is what I got. Its tials 2nd generation BOV, and the alpha Q is a brand new design for those who need to recirculate. I say all this because tials first generation BOV never changed for like 8+ years that I can count, it might be more then that. So now is a GREAT time to harness their NEWEST bov which will be around for another 8+ years I hope. who ever you get it from make sure their an authorized dealer.

tial sport customer cars, recongize anyone?
TiAL Sport.com

tial sport phone number and emails to check for authorized dealers
General Questions: Contact@tialsport.com
Sales: Sales@tialsport.com
Tech: tech@tialsport.com
Fax: (989) 729-9973

Attachments

• springs.jpg
    springs.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 341
So A Buick Should Use A White???

it depends on how much vacuum you draw at idle? you can always call them or ask a authorized vendor, but I wouldn't ask until you get that vacuum reading.

dont be fooled either, it might take trial and error with the springs. MANY MANY bov companies try to make a name for themselves by making videos with their perfectly operating bov vs a tial bov with the wrong spring in it!

White looks like a safe bet but yeah it can be tricky to figure out. I have two different springs for my HKS-style BOV and lately one hasn't been letting it open at all, and the other one stays open even at idle. And the springs are hardly that different from each other. I need to find the perfect spring.

The Procharger BOV is probably the best one out there. We carry Tial and TurboSmart but for BOV's, we use the Procharger one.

Post some pics of it.Im gonna get the new Q but unsure were to put it and the different benifits of certain locations vs. others.Anybody got any input on that or pics they would like to post?

I'd get the Q if I could afford it at the moment. Pretty crazy that they improved the flow that much over the original design. And I'd love something with a v-band clamp after screwing with the snap rings on these HKS blow off valves. :mad:

I'd get the Q if I could afford it at the moment. Pretty crazy that they improved the flow that much over the original design. And I'd love something with a v-band clamp after screwing with the snap rings on these HKS blow off valves. :mad:

lol.do you like the hks? i know they sound great but do they flow.