Berwickturbot BAD SELLER

TurboEd

I bought a set of southside machine bars,upper & lower,off of Berwickturbot for $160.mailed a post office m/o on oct.3rd.BRAD said he didn't recieved until saturaday oct.13 & he would ship the bars monday.
i have not recieved the BARS.
Brad will not answer PM's or Email's.
What do we do now???
All i want,are the Bar's or the money back

parts

I bought the braided lines from him from the same ad. i did get them but a little late. did take a couple weeks tho. it may be he's in a bad location for shipping things out.

The last pm i got was on 10/24.Brad stated:I didn't get a delivery conformation number,hang in there,they are on there on the way.
Makes you wonder.

ed

Ed, I emailed you yesterday, stating I would gladly refund your money, and if or when you get the bars, you could send them back to me, or repay me, which ever you'd prefer. I didn't recieve a reply. I can't be any fairer than that. Brad

Brad,
Computer was down,i'll accept your offer,if i do recieve the bar's,i'll return them or the money.
I'm sorry i had to post this,but i didn't hear from you in over 2 weeks.

ed

Just to let everbody know,i never did get the s/s bars or a refund on my MONEY

DO NOT DEAL WITH BERWICKTURBOT

Ed

So this was just lip service? That sucks. Where is this guy?

Ed, I emailed you yesterday, stating I would gladly refund your money, and if or when you get the bars, you could send them back to me, or repay me, which ever you'd prefer. I didn't recieve a reply. I can't be any fairer than that. Brad

Whack!!! This is bull$hit. I hate this guy. Let's de-nut him. What nuts he has.. he even replied to this post. Ban him. Break his knee caps. Cement boots. Sleeps with the fishes. Nuff' said. :mad:

Since you used a U.S. Postal money order, contact the postmaster at your post office. The feds frown on interstate mail fraud.

Mark

Yes,this Brad Slusser
From Berwick,PA

The phone numbers are listed in that link that deputy KevinB posted the link :cool:

Call his ass up, see what he has to say. If he wont comply call his local police department and be short and sweet with them.

BW