Berlin Turnpike Burger king kick-off cruise April 7

Is this the Mopar club cruize at BK??? Lots of cool Mopars there last year and lots of awesome new Challengers. Man I want one!!

Will there be anything with any balls there or just a bunch of bench racers?

Its kinda far from me,so idk if im going to make it. Might be more willing if anyone from newtown or monroe area are making the trip and wanted to run a convoy. Next problem would be which car to take,or find someone to drive either my 85 T or 79 caprice.

Decent turnout of TR's. Got there at 5PM, Turbobitt, shortly after. Rest of the guys showed up much later. Even Boostingirl made an appearance. Turned out to be a chilly nite but good turbo weather. Had some ricers toying with me on the way home but waited until I got to the "darkside" of the pike to open it up. Fun!

Couple of good spectator comments overheard..... One called Turbobitts T a Cutlass SS, another one asked why my turbo cover says turbo when the car has a supercharger?:rolleyes:

it was definatly great meeting all of those who went. was a little cold but just being around all the cars and people is awsome. i'll be going to the turnpike more often for sure this summer. really excited for miguels show too coming up soon.

Your car was very impressive! Love the white body with blue interior. Thanks for running the car non stop to keep the parking lot warm!:)

Your car was very impressive! Love the white body with blue interior. Thanks for running the car non stop to keep the parking lot warm!:)

Was actually a nice turn-out. Better than I expected since the clouds moved in and the temperature dropped. Hope to see more of you guys when the weather gets warmer.

Allan G.