Berlin Turnpike Burger king kick-off cruise April 7

Thanks mark,i appeciate the complement. Your car is like museum quality,super nice. And i dont think you saw her but my girlfriend was in the car.she was freezing.

it was definatly great meeting all of those who went. was a little cold but just being around all the cars and people is awsome. i'll be going to the turnpike more often for sure this summer. really excited for miguels show too coming up soon.

Nice to meet you to:) , Had a good time. need to talk to mark Hueffman for a date.

Miguel, I am not that kind of guy.:) Earcher, met your girlfriend when you guys first got there and then she spent the rest of the night in the car!

you guys are too much ! lol great hangingout again with everyone. bison made a special vip apperance at about 11 pm

Pics of my GN and Turbobitts T at the cruise.
tbk3.jpg
gnbk1.jpg
gnbk2.jpg
gnbk3.jpg
tbk1.jpg
tbk2.jpg

Bummer i missed this. I rolled through there late this past Saturday because I thought I saw some Turbobuicks but it turned out they were a v8 and a cutlass. Doh.

Bummer i missed this. I rolled through there late this past Saturday because I thought I saw some Turbobuicks but it turned out they were a v8 and a cutlass. Doh.

I'm sure there were be a few more nights when it gets warmer. I plan on going up more often with my Buick.

Allan G.