Before Black BS'ing thread.

ya shuttle Endevor is on its way to its final resting place in california. So it only seemed fit to have her pass over her birthplace one last time before the ol'moth-ball action takes place. wasnt super spectacular... but kinda cool to see it piggy backing on the support plane.

2770 posts and 37,023 views later it's still going.:D Talk about a thread that won't die.;) Hard to believe this thread is almost 3 years old now, isn't it.:cool:

3ea.jpg

are you for reals Charlie? 3 years already? damn......... thats alot of BS.
Well between the 2 of us are you suprised?:p Got the paper work done and they're trying to figure out when to send me in for a drug test. LOL Never seen things go this fast before but who am I to complain.:D

Well between the 2 of us are you suprised?:p Got the paper work done and they're trying to figure out when to send me in for a drug test. LOL Never seen things go this fast before but who am I to complain.:D

every dog gets his day! HA! I can see the dollar signs in your eyes already! Congrats Charlie! now to pass that drug test............. lol

Not a good weekend. One of my friends died sometime Saturday night. Christy was 36, 2 kids and a husband. She died in her sleep for some reason. Haven't got all the details right now but she did have epilepsy. Her kids found here Sunday morning. I still need to get hold of Junior and see what's going. It's gonna be a long week.

good gracious Charlie, when it rains it pours for ya.... Im sorry to hear about all that, I wish them my best... anything I can do for ya, just let me know.