Before Black BS'ing thread.

Not to mention that with a BB in it the handling goes to hell. I've even seen the sway bar mounts break if you try and push the car.:eek:

ya i thought it was on the retarded side......... i did push for the ol Bu-hog.... but 6 wasnt enough! too bads for him! lol....

soooooooooooo........... whats up?
Well since you asked... Started working for the tractor trailer shop about 3 weeks ago. Friday I was flipping a tire over to dismount it and boom. Hernia! Workmans comp here sucks balls to say the least and my boss isn't much help either. Went to the ER and now I have to go to another Dr to varify and then wait for the comp idiots to see what happens next.:mad:

Well since you asked... Started working for the tractor trailer shop about 3 weeks ago. Friday I was flipping a tire over to dismount it and boom. Hernia! Workmans comp here sucks balls to say the least and my boss isn't much help either. Went to the ER and now I have to go to another Dr to varify and then wait for the comp idiots to see what happens next.:mad:

Darn it Charlie, cant win for loose..... your getting old man, cant be beating yourself up working this hard! nobody gets paid for killing themselves!

I was listening to a radio broadcast from a financial expert who stated that guys our age should opt from working these types of job. NO JOB deserves your physical sacrifice over 50 unless there is a guaranteed payoff if injured, (and I don't mean crap for nothing worker's comp). If one is compelled to work he suggested administrative/office work. Unfortunately those jobs are few and pay very little and are more likely to hire someone much younger than us. So yeah Doc...we cant win for loose.:( This is living in a modern American economic turd hell. :mad:

I was listening to a radio broadcast from a financial expert who stated that guys our age should opt from working these types of job. NO JOB deserves your physical sacrifice over 50 unless there is a guaranteed payoff if injured, (and I don't mean crap for nothing worker's comp). If one is compelled to work he suggested administrative/office work. Unfortunately those jobs are few and pay very little and are more likely to hire someone much younger than us. So yeah Doc...we cant win for loose.:( This is living in a modern American economic turd hell. :mad:

hey dont feel bad, I reckon this economic hell has gotten everybody.... me and the wife are just beginning to recover.... i think we all suffer pretty baddly.... this year every vote will count!

Well if you do the same thing for 30 years it's kinda hard to change guys.:oops: The shop's still in tact and I'll be using it part time after I get repaired but to go into admin at this point just wouldn't be any fun. I hate paper work even though it's needed these days.:(

Well if you do the same thing for 30 years it's kinda hard to change guys.:oops: The shop's still in tact and I'll be using it part time after I get repaired but to go into admin at this point just wouldn't be any fun. I hate paper work even though it's needed these days.:(

The laughable part of all this, (at least in my opinion), is that the going consensus by certain 'political' leaders is that we 'old geezers' should go back to school and learn a new skill. That those jobs we lost are not coming back, and that we would do the country a great service by getting re-educated and becoming nuclear scientist, pencil pushers or jobs that are more commonly available, (like wall street executives) o_O . I am so angry at these a*hole politicians. The only people who feel the country is doing good and does not need new direction are those who are living comfortably in their own little bubble, union activist and the poor and ignorant. I've never had to face a situation were my age is a determining factor in being hired for a job. It seems that experience is no longer a qualifier. :(

I could ramble on but images of violins, razor blades or Russian Roulette are looming in the horizon. Instead I'd
prefer roses, tropical island paradise, beautiful women and cold freezing beer. Ahhh the America I loved and respected....whatever happened to her? I miss her so badly. :( Unemployment is what happens to that poor sucker down the street. But when it happens to you....now that's a problem.

The really sad part is that you used to train for a job and it sould be yours until you retired. YOu have to be a jack of all trades to be able to find a job, and not good at any of them or you get turned away because you're over qualified.o_O

what a weekend man............. what a weekend.

I tell ya what though............... sisters in law.............. who would have known!

Not much Buick stuff yet I'm working too that.
Got to swap the engine in my Civic perhaps this weekend (for years it's had a bad HG so I did a MLS HG install and now it's oil smoking BAD) it will empty the crank case of oil on a 32 mi trip. Time to put my spare engine in an then diagnose the oil problem on the engine I'm taking out. Anyways Got 2 sets of NICE wheels/tires today for free, a set of 18" Breyton GTS race wheels and a set of 19" Moda Chrome 5 spoke wheels, Time to sell them and make some extra cash for the Buick.

Did you get a look at "the list" I sent you Adam? That should help you out some. I also made a nice score last night. How about a BMS stock stroke crank and rods for $425 shipped.:D