Before Black BS'ing thread.

I hate being stuck here at work...... aint shit going on.... and cant do shit either.......... i cant wait until the ol ladys got a job

nah, been like this for months.... thats whats kicked my ass soo much this last year. lonesome pockets in these parts...... funding garage time has been depressing to say the least.

Funding anything these days seems to be hard.:( Gonna see if I can sell my truck I guess. Not like I use it anyway.

Im at that point myself.... my wonderful huge B4B stock pile? down to just the PCVRs.... ive been doing turbo work for all my enemys... i hope this coming election changes something!

Im at that point myself.... my wonderful huge B4B stock pile? down to just the PCVRs.... ive been doing turbo work for all my enemys... i hope this coming election changes something!
Well romone is looking for parts so he can go with out the puter. Might want to see if he can afford them. I've got enough parts to have back ups but I've got a few extras I've been thinking about selling.

Havnt been aroud much but on the weekends this summer ive ben plugging away at the pickup project. Got it together and it looked bad, clear looked like I stood back 10 feet and just dusted the entire truck. Felt rough, not glossy. Bought some 1500 grit DA paper and DA'ed the truck and buffed it out, helped a lot. Then it got waxed and put the emblems back on and it looks awesome now. When I have thanksgiving break I am going to buff my olds out, for how much better it looks its 100% worth it. I am turning into quite the self taught bodyman.

picture040-2.jpg

picture042-2.jpg

picture047-2.jpg

I dont know, it that looks OK on 50's trucks but I think it ruins the clean look of the truck. If it still had the stacks and wood bed rails maybe but I like how it looks right now.

Might put a yellow pin stripe down the fender, door and box bodyline, dont know for sure yet though.