Before Black BS'ing thread.

EPIC FAIL.

691.jpg

im done for today.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

this was a wonderful attempt at trying out my new launch control....... looks like it works.... a bit too well.

trashed the drive shaft, exhaust, floor pan.... lots of not so fun stuff.

You didn't have a driveshaft loop on it? That was just asking for trouble right there Aj. Get a couple of loops on it so you don't get hert next time.;) I'll have 1 in the front and 1 in the back just in case. I've seen some serious damage when you don't have 1 on it.:(

You didn't have a driveshaft loop on it? That was just asking for trouble right there Aj. Get a couple of loops on it so you don't get hert next time.;) I'll have 1 in the front and 1 in the back just in case. I've seen some serious damage when you don't have 1 on it.:(

thats whats funny........ this was on my ummm.... 95 hp s10? since i use the same brakes on my luv truck i figured the s10 would be the perfect test platform. no driveshafts loops installed in this wheezer.... activated the brake solenoids.... floored the gas...... let the button go..... ka-boom.

of course the tiny bolts that hold the U-joint straps on just sheared... but still....... super gay.

Congrats Aj. I'm in the process of porting aother set of heads for someone and have applied at a a shop not far from here. Hopefully they call soon since things have been slow as hell around here.

Congrats Aj. I'm in the process of porting aother set of heads for someone and have applied at a a shop not far from here. Hopefully they call soon since things have been slow as hell around here.
I know I know! back to working full time on my chit! thats good news if that shop would pic ya up- you got too much talent to be sitting and rotting

I know I know! back to working full time on my chit! thats good news if that shop would pic ya up- you got too much talent to be sitting and rotting
Thanks Aj, but there's just no money out there these days.:( The guys that want the work done don't want to pay for it and the ones that are dreaming about a project want to learn but not help.:rolleyes: I've got several customers that owe me some serious $ but don't want to pay so it looks like I'm going to be filing leans on their cars now to get it back.

Thanks Aj, but there's just no money out there these days.:( The guys that want the work done don't want to pay for it and the ones that are dreaming about a project want to learn but not help.:rolleyes: I've got several customers that owe me some serious $ but don't want to pay so it looks like I'm going to be filing leans on their cars now to get it back.

Now thats just BS man, cant win for loose sometimes. are any of the cars atleast something we might wanna keep? wink wink..... ?

00 blazer 4wd is the only 1 I'd even think about keeping. I may be trading some work for a 96 ranger though so I may have even more around here. Like I need anymore of them.:rolleyes:

00 blazer 4wd is the only 1 I'd even think about keeping. I may be trading some work for a 96 ranger though so I may have even more around here. Like I need anymore of them.:rolleyes:

lol, i know that feeling.... like a hole in the head! so I need your opinion............. i think im gonna smoosh the skyhawk..... i think its time it went away.