Be careful working in your shop

You have to register to view the pics. Just a heads up. Someone should post them so I don't have to become a member.

You have to register to view the pics. Just a heads up. Someone should post them so I don't have to become a member.

Oh, yeah...forgot about those forum rules. Here ya go.

Attachments

• SL730365.JPG
    SL730365.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 333
  • SL730373.jpg
    SL730373.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 340
  • SL730392.JPG
    SL730392.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 334
  • SL730394.jpg
    SL730394.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 335
Fire

Were those Skylark SunCoupes? I had one of those 4 years ago. Pretty cool. But that really sux them getting destroyed. Those are unbelievably rare! Hopefully no one was hurt and the cars were insured.

It looks like they are. There is one that goes to a local car show that I go to. It needs a good resto but is still in decent shape. Rough loss for that fellow...

about 4 years ago we were camping in arrowhead, CA about a year after the fire.
In the yard of one house that burned down were 6-8 burned out cars and 2 big rollaway tool boxes. the cars were 2 shoebox chevys, 2 60s chrysler cars, a pickup and a 50s olds or buick.
Fire has no forgiveness, it takes all.

That sucks. He stated a flash fire from the solvent tank. I wonder what solvent was in there. With most of what ive seen when fresh you can hold a flame right on it and it wont flash. Add a can or 2 of brake parts cleaner or a little gasoline in there and you could have a problem. Im not sure fire extinguishers would have been enough.

Makes me feel good to have four sprinkler heads and a smoke detector hooked to the house alarm in mine.