BB gun experts/??

GNeric

Anyone know anything about this rifle as in model, fps and size? I am interested in buying one to keep neighbors dogs out of my yard. ;)

Attachments

• New_BB_Gun.jpg
    New_BB_Gun.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 194
That is a Crossman 760.

Vicious air rifle!! Obviously it has enough power to completely destroy this poor lady's trousers. Disturbing image to say the least. :eek:

Schwing!!!!:cool:

Anyone know anything about this rifle as in model, fps and size? I am interested in buying one to keep neighbors dogs out of my yard. ;)

Looks like that model is built for fun not speed, unless of course you are talking motorboat speed, might could set a motorboatin record in there. :biggrin:

HEY ERIC!!! Tell Aj to get back on the board. The Red Ryder will make the pup run and won't hurt it. I used to keep one at the house just for that reason. The one I have now will kill a dog if I'm not careful when aiming.

i thank the specs. are 36x24x36 hehehhe :biggrin: it is chamberd to handle a 2"x 6" skin tite projectile

what

there was a BB gun in that pic? i must have missed it but when i looked again i still didn't see the BB gun. i saw a few bazooka's, OMG gonna have to haggle the old ball and chain tonight.:eek: