battery voltage vs scanmaster readings

OK,i checked the grounds at the ecm.i used the chart on vortecbuicks.A12 was KO .01 R .04,D1 was KO .01 R .04,D6 was KO .17 R .05,D10 KO .01 R .04,D12 was KO .03 R .02.

I also checked C16 battery voltage
12.16 key off
11.8 key on(cooling fan was running though)
13.8 running (with coolong fan running)

Did you check to see if your grounds were tight on the back of the right head?

Scanmaster reads voltage the ECM see's on its ignition input.

Battery-starter, starter-fusible link-fusebox, fusebox-ignition switch, ignition switch-ecm. Thats a lot of wire and a lot of connectors.

Funny someone keeps reading voltage at the battery input not ignition input

I think you are hyperfocusing on the volts. The O2s is more of a concern imho. I wideband would tell you way more accurately what's going on with that.

i will check the grounds.I tried to reach them from up top and couldnt get to them.Im sure they are tight and clean but it does'nt hurt to check.I did check the ignition volts at the ecm the A6 if im correct(the readings are the same as the scanmaster).And yes i was focusing on the volts because that was what i was trying to fix if its a problem.The o2 #s really hav'nt been something i was over worried about.Im probably not going to be able to tune it to perfection,but most people recommend a wideband anyways.I have been runinng it at the factory tt chip fuel setting and i have no problem running 28#s of boost with 0 knock on alky and a mix of 93/100.I will try a new o2 senser when i have some extra cash also.I just mentioned the o2 reading because i thought it might be something related to the low volt #s.