Bates 2011 Roll Call

A very relaxing day. It was nice to see some old faces and meet a few new ones. Did anyone take a good look at the paint and body work on that red Torino? :eek: Very impressive.

Thanks, Steve, Eric and everyone who helped make this happen.

Mike B.

Eric- congrats on winning the Hotchkis suspension...I know how bad Ray wanted that.;)

My personal favorite was that old Caddy...

c6e4d36c-3f81-41a6.jpg
c6e4d36c-405d-9928.jpg

Yes in deed, it was a very nice and relaxing day. Meet some great people, drooled over some very nice cars and just all around had a good time. My feet hurt is about the only complaint I have. I'll have to wear running shoes next year. :p

Well, yes! Rodney, I did want the Hotchkis Suspension Parts, but just wasn't in the cards for me. Thanks for reminding me buddy:mad: However, I did win a couple cool items. A drive shaft loop, Art Carr's shift kit, a Buick GS model car (Gave it away to some nice lady with a GS), a Flow Master Shirt/vest of some sort, engine break in lube, and a couple other things.

Big thanks to SpoolFool for letting me win 1st in the Mod Class...lol He could run his car through mud, and still be nicer than mine...lol

Ray