Bates 2011 Roll Call

sd-slider

NOWUFFO
Alright Turbo people, get off your arses and put aside your differences for a few hours and let's get together and lie about track times, mods, and all the fictitious conquests of our younger years. :smile:

I know some of you are donning some pretty tight panties and may not be able to stomach the company of some of our brethren...suck it up cupcakes! These events are for the love of the cars and sometimes, the people who drive, fix, and build them.

I could care less how many motors Lou has built, how many cars Lee has sold, how many engines Flaco has scattered, or even if none of you ever finished junior high(Yes Virginia, there are some illiterate ones on here...).

I kind of enjoy hanging out with older, fatter, and yes, uglier people than myself from time to time...it makes me feel good about myself.

Who's with me?

BTW - Keep any negative comments to yourselves and act your ages when replying. This is a thread to find out who's going and what kind of booze and eats they may be bringing as well. :wink:

Gary, feel free to lock/delete this thread if any of the resident douchebags decide to surface and spoil the vibe.

Thanks.

For the benefit of and respect to those that are volunteering their time to help out on this show, please keep this thread on track. No chit-chat, no visiting one another back and forth, etc., etc.

Alright Turbo people, get off your arses and put aside your differences for a few hours and let's get together and lie about track times, mods, and all the fictitious conquests of our younger years. :smile:

I know some of you are donning some pretty tight panties and may not be able to stomach the company of some of our brethren...suck it up cupcakes! These events are for the love of the cars and sometimes, the people who drive, fix, and build them.

I could care less how many motors Lou has built, how many cars Lee has sold, how many engines Flaco has scattered, or even if none of you ever finished junior high(Yes Virginia, there are some illiterate ones on here...).

I kind of enjoy hanging out with older, fatter, and yes, uglier people than myself from time to time...it makes me feel good about myself.

Who's with me?

BTW - Keep any negative comments to yourselves and act your ages when replying. This is a thread to find out who's going and what kind of booze and eats they may be bringing as well. :wink:

Gary, feel free to lock/delete this thread if any of the resident douchebags decide to surface and spoil the vibe.

Thanks.

Engines scattered? I have no recollection of the events in question. Anywho ill get around to signing up. I'm in.

Engines scattered? I have no recollection of the events in question. Anywho ill get around to signing up. I'm in.
Neither do I but maybe worn out perhaps & I always said that Cruz 57 is nothing more than a trouble making used car salesman & now it's confirmed.

I like how this post started by someone throwing insults out at everyone then saying "act your age" and keep "any negative comments to yourself".

Now Im pretty sure I aint going. Its not what it used to be.

19 Day update!

Yes = 2
Maybe = 1
Definitely not = 1

Come on fellers'..you don't want Flaco and I soakin' up all the raffle prizes...again.

BTW - Victor, your PM box is full....

Yes = 2
Maybe = 1
Definitely not = 1

Come on fellers'..you don't want Flaco and I soakin' up all the raffle prizes...again.

BTW - Victor, your PM box is full....

Haha I still have bottles of car detailing stuff...

i like how this post started by someone throwing insults out at everyone then saying "act your age" and keep "any negative comments to yourself".

Now im pretty sure i aint going. Its not what it used to be.

x2 on that LIKE THE WAY IT STARTED RIGHT ON THE MONEY ILL BE THERE ENJOYING THE DAY.

Hey me too!:p I'll be there.

Just to clarify...as in past events, entry is still free if you're NOT entering the car show portion, correct? Like I said I'll be there but I don't plan on entering in the car show...so the non participants get to park on the left side of the entrance, correct?

Also, are we still not allowed to sell parts there?

I like how this post started by someone throwing insults out at everyone then saying "act your age" and keep "any negative comments to yourself".

Now Im pretty sure I aint going. Its not what it used to be.
I don't think any insults were intended at least I didn't take it that way, Just some people trying their best to put a show together. Posts & e-mails can easily be taken as offensive & good intentions misread. Plus everyone is so up tight lately. This is supposed to be fun.

11 Day Update!

Yes = 2
Maybe = 1
Observing = 1
Definitely not = 1
In Europe = 1

C'mon Buick people...according to the Mayan's, this is the next to last show!

:eek:

Yes = 2
Maybe = 1
Observing = 1
Definitely not = 1
In Europe = 1

C'mon Buick people...according to the Mayan's, this is the next to last show!

:eek:

Actually....the Mayan's are laughing at all the 2012r's....they say...
"Relax....it's just the end of a calendar....we'll start a new one for ya..."

See ya in 2013 and beyond....:biggrin:

6 Day Update!

5 days until you know what.

Yes = 12
Maybe = 2
Observing = 1
Definitely not = 1

We have 12 pre-reg attendees! Looks like a party to me...:)

C'mon people, DO it for the children...:redface:

ima try to go.i dont have good brake pressure in my car so im just waiting for hydroboost parts to come in. im going to do a powermaster to hydroboost conversion .hope its simple and fast so i can make it to the show ??