Barrett Jackson Auction for you GNX guys.

dragrazor

I went to the auction today and saw this GNX that would be going through the block. This thing is the definition of "wrapper". The owner put yellow sticky post its all over the glass reminding the auction workers not to clean the glass because the words written with chalk would erase if cleaned. I don't think i could ever buy a car and just let it sit like this without enjoying it but to each their own. Still very nice to see a 27 year old car looking new.

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/application/onlinesubmission/lotdetails.aspx?ln=447&aid=543

I agree...unless you have a museum, I don't see the point. Sure it is beautiful to look at, but it looks a lot better when the needle is buried!!!

decal on rear windshield.jpg right rear tire markings.jpg decals on windhield.jpg Nice car. Sure wish I could afford to buy it.

Here are some pictures when mine was new, it had stickers on the windshield, back glass, and left side 1/4 glass. Someone also had a sense of humor with the right rear tire. There was a also styrofoam block banded to the front bumper. And to this day, there are visible circles on the rear glass which I assume was from the suction cups used to hold the rear glass when it was installed.