GNX #385 For Sale at Barrett-Jackson

Should do a good number even in this soft market...

those bumper fillers look rough even from 20ft. No big deal though.

Isn't that the one with riveted fender flares?
Seems was a post about it in here recently
I think you are referring to me , it was my comment about rivets , not the flares though . I was talking about the bodyside molding that is on there , that is the style you have to rivet on , then push the rubber strips into the channel hiding the rivets .Not double side taped like on the GN's.

Hey guys, I'm new to the hunt for a GNX. A couple of questions on this car. Does the side molding hurt the value of the car? I totally remember doing that type of molding to a 1987 Camaro.
Also, the www.toybarncars.com shows more photos and there is one of the driver's seat that seems to have some wear on the fabric. Is this a function of it being 25+ years old? Or does the car really have more miles than it shows? It definitely does have the Gatorbacks, but I can't see a photo of the production date of the tires.
Thanks, Dave.

IMO , the bodyside molding kills that car , as I have written about it , that is the style that is riveted on !!!!! NTM , they are asking steep $$$$ for it , go check Carsonline , and Hemmings there are a few there worth investigating .

That's got to be a record or close to one. I saw that car yesterday and I'm amazed it got that money because I have seen others in better condition. Guess low mileage is key and I bet we will see a few more pop up for sale soon or at the next Barrett-Jackson auction after the word of this sale gets out.

In the link it say 165,000 with buyers comission. That is just crazy. I seen mint ones for 75,000

I wonder if this is a case of some one with too much money making a poor investment or a glimpse of future prices?

I would say this car was over paid for, my opinion is it's probably closer to $90-100k. But no doubt the values of TBs are trending up.....