#22 about to cross the auction block soon

The seller may need to buy a spot on a sofa and explain to the therapist how he netted less than 30k a piece !

Likely $27,450 a piece after fees, or less. When you factor in what it cost to get the cars ready for and to the auction, Seller probably netted less than $26K a piece.

I personally think the $145K bid online was bogus and done to create a buzz for these cars, but if it wasn’t I’m sure this Seller is not very happy right now.

Not a lot of love for Turbo Buick’s at the auction.

Am i misunderstanding ? The twins sold as a pair for $67100.00 ?
Yes click on the link in post #5
The seller may need to buy a spot on a sofa and explain to the therapist how he netted less than 30k a piece !

Likely $27,450 a piece after fees, or less. When you factor in what it cost to get the cars ready for and to the auction, Seller probably netted less than $26K a piece.

I personally think the $145K bid online was bogus and done to create a buzz for these cars, but if it wasn’t I’m sure this Seller is not very happy right now.

Not a lot of love for Turbo Buick’s at the auction.
Guys, I think you are mistaken. They went for $67.1k each or something like that. $125k total I believe plus the fees.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Guys, I think you are mistaken. They went for $67.1k each or something like that. $125k total I believe plus the fees.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Are you sure? Doesn’t look like that from results posted. Looks like the pair sold for $67,100. Can someone confirm?

^^^ Hmmm..I find this all somewhat confusing as the posts on Facebook say $122k as well?