Auto transport

86GN-862+2

Hello to all,
I'm trying to find a legitimate auto transport company to move a vehicle half way across the country for me. Please post y'all's recent dealing or experiences with such people. I'm trying to avoid a scam or possible auto theft. Thanks in advance!

Also, could we get a sticky with a list of names and numbers under "cars for sale" section or a thread under vendors for proven transport companies and their contact info. It would give us peace of mind to know we are dealing with a true and tried company plus we could possibly reduce the number of lost car's to unscrupulous individuals. Looking forward to read some good posts!

I used montway auto transport twice to send 2 cars to ottos shop. No problems quick delivery good prices.
image-907518781.png
image-1270612423.png

DAS! www.dasautoshippers.com
Used these guys 3 times.

1. Bought a 2dr "show" Yukon off EBAY. Shipped from CA to TX.
2. Imported a Honda, Japan Version via Singapore, once it cleared customs I used them again and they dealt with customs and everything for the release. Shipped GA to TX
3. Shipped "Black Ass Maggie" my GN from Fairbanks, Alaska to Tacoma, Washington for a road trip back to Texas and used them there as well.

Great company and they are insured to the teeth. Forget that other crap.. I was really worried about the 18k miled GN as you could imagine. No issues. Even washed it after they took it off the barge and not one mile was put on it.