Attn. All Parents!!!!!

86gngirl

GN's. A girls best friend
With the wonderful world of internet comes the reality of cyber bullying. I wanted to give all parents a heads up on a site that lets kids post whatever they want anonymously if they chose. You can check your local schools and get all to poop the kids are saying about others. A few kids were suspended from a local district for starting horrible rumors about another kid on this site. Some of the stuff I read turned my stomach.

VexSpot.com | Home

Thats the last thing kids need is a voice w/o consequences..... Cyber bullying leads to real fights, and real issues. What a shame most kids dont receive REAL parenting.

Mom and Dad need to restrict the computer access!

Thanks for the heads up though!

I wonder how many of the "older" generation saw the same thing with "radio rambos" who were talking tough over a CB radio?

Your areas are the lucky ones so far. Just means word hasnt got their yet for some kid to add the school. From what I understand its mainly the High Schools that are starting crap. Seems like growing up isnt hard enough, so this needs to be added to the mix. Sad thing is, a few kids nation wide have committed suicide due to internet bullying. I want to know where are the parents in the childs time of need.:mad: