Astro Moon Roof CF5 Envelope and Instructions - NFS

dwall

Our Moon Roof car has been sold but I found two copies of the envelope & instructions in with some receipts I got with the car WAY back when. I don't think they are real deal but they LOOK REAL GOOD (like that first date). They are almost the same as the mangled one I had in the glove box. I will attach pics. If you want either the darker large or the small light color envelope (with instruction sheet) for your CF5 car, PM me I will send them to you.

LARGE
ASTRO_LG.JPG
SMALLER
ASTRO_SMall.JPG

Last edited:
Got a couple people in line - I will sort it out later today. Thanks for responses - good that someone will use them.

The Blind Squirrel can now do his turbo dance! Woohoo.

Its been a while but I don't get on the board much - home responsibilities come first.

I found .pdf versions of the instruction sheet and envelope. I'm not sure if they are scanned & cleaned up originals (like the instructions) or recreations in Word (the envelope) . I think the hang-up would be finding a gold craft envelope 5x9 approx.. or maybe just close.

The original envelope was a document/brochure envelope w/open end. Original instructions were another color (off white or cream). Anyway you could experiment - DIY project for Astro/Moonroof owners?

AstroroofENVELOPE_original.JPG

Attachments

• AstroRoofEnvelope.pdf
    3.9 KB · Views: 15
  • AstroRoofInstructions.pdf
    16.8 KB · Views: 15
nice ,I think paper is cream color at least mine is but maybe because its 32 years old LOL