ARP rod bolt question

boostmaster

What is the actual diameter and thread picth of the ARP rod bolts? Is it 7/16 x 20 or 11mm x 1.25? Looked everywhere and can not find it.

7/16". All fasteners that install into the block are SAE. All the bolts that thresd into the ends of the cylinder heads are metric (10mmx 1.50) If it threads into the block it's SAE thread pitch. Every where else it's metric. Body and chassis.

If you're still looking for a set of ARP rod bolts, I have a new set in sealed package I'll sell. My K1 rods came with ARP bolts.

Uh.....ya. sorry. I am so use to K1 and Carrillo. Been awhile since I used a stock rod. Brain fart. Good catch Dave. You got my back.

I'm good.... Thanks.
Hey boostmaster how's it going? Did you get some piston for your stroker? Have not seen you post for a while Planning on going to Reynolds in Oct. keep me posted on when. Probably will not bring my car but I plan on being there. Pulled my 4.1 out Sat. I ordered a new roller chain for my 3.8 and need some shorter push rods. Do not let anyone talk you out of using head studs they are great but watch the two end ones, I needed to double washer them on my 3.8 as the nut was digging into the stud shaft. See ya! John

Hey boostmaster how's it going? Did you get some piston for your stroker? Have not seen you post for a while Planning on going to Reynolds in Oct. keep me posted on when. Probably will not bring my car but I plan on being there. Pulled my 4.1 out Sat. I ordered a new roller chain for my 3.8 and need some shorter push rods. Do not let anyone talk you out of using head studs they are great but watch the two end ones, I needed to double washer them on my 3.8 as the nut was digging into the stud shaft. See ya! John

Just started her up today!!!;) Been using head studs for years now, but it makes changing head gaskets a pain in the arse if you blow the passenger side. I will be going back over sees soon but I hope to make it back to be at Reynolds with my car this year. This time I won't be letting anyone drive it but myself that way it won't get torn up. See ya!!! Pete

P.S. Gonna try to get down there and run some base line numbers before I leave. I'll keep you posted.