Are there any other "threaded head" nozzles beside aquamist?

yellow95

Go Dawgs
I need a nozzle that screws in from the outside. I tried to find a reducer bushing for the mcmaster carr nozzles, but I cant find anything long enough due to the filter. Who has a solution?

gary

The Macmaster-Carr nozzles can be threaded on the jet end and installed from the outside. Added advantage is less internal restriction and easy jet change. I have pic's of the threaded jets I'm using if your interested.

That's what I was thinking of doing. Pics would be greatly appreciated.

pics please

Ron, can you email me pics of how you installed these nozzles from the outside? What type are you using? Thanks

paul

Originally posted by Ron Dona
The Macmaster-Carr nozzles can be threaded on the jet end and installed from the outside. Added advantage is less internal restriction and easy jet change. I have pic's of the threaded jets I'm using if your interested.

I thought you just used a metered misting nozzle. Is that what you're using? I would be interested in pictures. Email: joseph_cheung@dca.ca.gov

TIA

I cropped the pics to reduce the file size and will send to Mike who said he can host them.
Ron

Mike, if you can post and let us know when you get them hosted, I'd love to see them too...

I would also be interested in seeing the pics, and if someone has the part number for this nozzle? I looked at the mcmastercarr website but they offer a bunch of nozzles.

Thanks

Zak

Okay I have ordered the nozzles, now what is this equivelent to in say a NOS jet. Right now I am runnig a .040 jet and seems to be working pretty well. Thanks for any info.

Zak

So what nozzles did you order? I think the M15 are the largest in that design.

paul

I actually ordered both, just wondering if someone could direct me in what direction to tune these. Is the m15 close to the .040 jet I am using now or is it way to big??? I know the SMC kit uses some sort of 15 jet but is not .015 inch, but rather an amount that it flows. Will my pump that I have heard puts out up to 100 psi be too much for this nozzle??? Any and all help is appreciated,
Thanks

Zak