Anyway to break out the signals from the scanmaster to display all readings at once??

SLZ

I have a question on the scanmaster capabilities:

Is there a way to make the scanmaster display all the information from your ecm at once? I am thinking of making a dashtop display for my T that has the digital readouts all across it. I would love this to interface with the scanmaster logic to monitor all the ecm readings at once and display it instead of toggling thru the scanmaster to read info. Does the scanmaster only have one channel to monitor or could it be made to break out into many channels to monitor the ecm?

Anyone from scanmaster or an expert in this area have any suggestions?

I'm no expert but I do have a SM. Your idea sounds great to me. Being how one can toggle to display all the values, I would think you could tie all display screen to the SM's switch and use it as the "brains" behind your digital board. I hope that made sense. In other words, look at the toggle switch and get your signals from there bY bypassing it. Or you could get powerlogger or direct scan or similar scan tools to achieve the same thing but with more features such as wideband O2 plus the SM itself.

I know that power logger could be a better option for an end goal. However, I was trying not to have a laptop be part of the monitoring process and have all the readings show up on the dash at the same time thru individual digital readouts. Being in the Air Force, I am used to seeing all readouts displayed all at once on an aircraft i/p :D I like that look but I am pretty sure I cant use the aircraft as a personal vehicle ;) So, the next best thing is to make the Buick I/P more Air Force like :)

7 or 8 Scanmasters???:confused::tongue: I would post this question right on Full Throttles forum. Might get a better answer.

Coach