Car running rough ScanMaster running weird

Dunebilly

My car starts idols and it shows millivolts and once I put it in gear and give it any sort of load all the millivolt go to zero on the scale master gauge I've tried checking the ECM and the power logger block for the ScanMaster and o2 sensor link to because I did have a code 42 for a little bit and then it went away and did not come back and I had no codes but it still rainy and crappy sorry I don't have too much information as far as data my situation I'm just wondering where I can start so I can get accurate data since my skin master is not operating on anything but that initial startup I wonder if my mass air flow sensor is bad so I will change that for my at working lt1to test put on a little start up my skin master does read 455 and it does read power logger 3 version like it always did any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

My heated sensor is like a year and a half old and my wideband sensor ijust put in this fall

also make sure the power logger is fully seated to the ecm. sometimes they get loose it happend to me and i saw that my power logger was not slid all the way in .

I'll try changing my maf at lunch to narrow that prob

try doing this after checking all your connections reset the gen 2 go through all the settings turn key off reset the ecm and give it a shot .

before you go changing parts out its good to start with whats already there and rule things out .

Stunk at work not able to tweak with the car I will follow and recheck my connections from the ECM wideband and air flow sensor wires when I'm done

so I checked all my wires I couldn't see anything wrong it starts and idles fine no mal codes either just when I put any load on it it goes back to zero on my millivolts

what are your readings on the sm how old is the fp do you have a fpg. how is the car running when this happens.

did you change anything before this started happening .make sure you have check all your plugs going to your sensors maf .tps ect see if theres any wires hitting the exhaust and check all your grounds from the battery to fender and fire wall .

I haven't changed anything it just started otta the blue.. with no codes its just confusing
I don't want to just go blindly and start replacing crap but I will do the plugs and wires

yes thats why i would check all those as stated above so you dont spend doe .but all in all how does the car run any issues.