Anyone know Joe Cipolla?

Id be very carefull of him , I sold him lots of parts in the past, then he said 1 year later that he didnt receive alot of it, I kept all receipts which ups verified he received , from UPS with tracking info so thats history but he will still give bad feed back to you, to date he still owes me money for shipping sent COD, that his check bounced(actually his grand parents check) and I still got the first bad feed back ever(along with a chain of false feed back and statements). Dont deal with him it will only mean major problems. Even if he pays you I bet there will be problems. Just my Experiece with Joe C.

UNBELIEVABLE!I was just looking for parts and stumbled across this.I just finished reading 3 plus hours later.I bought my first GN this past July,Joe e-mail me I've got a few questions I'd like to ask you.
r.crooke@insightbb.com
P.S. That really is my last name,so being honest is very important to me!

Joe Ciopla is still stirring the Bad Karma

Here is a recent "happy customer" of Joe Cipola aka. Dan Lowell posted on the day before Christmas at chicago.craigslist.org

JOE THE MECHANIC WANTS TO GET RICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
last modified: Sat, 24 Dec 02:34 CST

please flag with care : [miscategorized] [prohibited] [spam] [discussion] [best of]

email this posting to a friend

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: serv-120264255@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-12-24, 2:29AM CST

THIS GUY JOE THE STUPID I MAKE SO MUCH MONEY AND IM SO SMART SO LET ME RIP PEOPLE OF MECHANIC QUOTES YOU WAY TOO HIGH FOR HIS "PROFESSIONAL LABOR" TELLING YOU STUFF YOU HAVE TO GET FIXED ASAP THAT ISNT EVEN TRUE. MAYBE HIS LABOR IS OF QUALITY BUT THATS NO REASON TO RIP PEOPLE OF. JOE I HOPE YOU READ THIS. YOURE GOING ABOUT THE WRONG WAY OF MAKIND EXTRA $. HONESTY GOES A LONG WAY BUDDY. AND I WOULDNT BE SURPISED IF HE DELIBERATELY CAUSES DAMAGE TO YOUR CAR AND THEN TELL YOU ABOUT THE DAMAGE THAT HAS TO BE REPAIRED. I TOOK MY CAR TO HIM ONCE AND THATS IT. LATER FINDING OUT THAT I GOT RIPPED OF. DONT TAKE YOUR CARE TO HIM. GET DIFFERENT QUOTES FOR REPAIRS FROM DIFFERENT MECHANICS AND DONT TRUST THEM. THEYLL RIP YOU OFF BECAUSE WE DONT KNOW **** ABOUT CARS. ONCE IN A WHILE YOULL FIND A HONEST HARD WORKING ONE THAT KNOWS THE TRUE VALUE OF HONESTY AND INTEGRITY.
this is in or around DIVERSEY & HARLEM

no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Im suprised he hasnt had his legs and arms broken yet. Im glad i havent had an encounter with a POS like little joey. I would hang him by his balls even if it cost me more time and money than i was trying to recoup.

The same old Joe Cipolla 2006 model

Joe ripped me off on September. I purchased a motorcycle advertised by a woman on ebay. (too late for help from ebay and PayPal) Turned out it was Joe's bike. The story is way to long and too many lies have passed. I did recieve the bike...late, the title late..pretty much everything was late or not at all.
The bike showed missing the Speedometer and carbon exhaust pipes. The bike was said to have 1,100+/- miles but the service booklet says 2,400 +/- hence the missing speedometer.
To replace these items will be approx. $1,000 to $1,500.
Joe Cipolla is noe going by Dan Lowell in some web sites. I guess you steal from too many people..you change your name.

Joe's handy work on another site.

:eek: Here are this weeks posts for Joe Cipolla on www.chicago.craigslist.org

To Craigs: Why we need to get rid of joe the mechanic, keep posting

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: serv-119953907@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-12-22, 1:04PM CST

If I had seen any of the negative posts for Joe the Mechanic, i would never have taken my car to him - and then i wouldn't have all the problems I have now. It is outrageous that he is allowed to continuously post here. He is being given a forum, free advertising to rip people off. If you have been ripped off by him, post here, or write a letter to Craigslist, or send me the information. We need to protect other consumers from this criminal. He should not be allowed to post here for free and prey on people who don't know about cars and just want an honest mechanic. Let me know what he did to you, we can all get together and deal with this crook.

He should give us our money back - and I hope he is braced for legal consequences.
this is in or around Harlem

no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

BEWARE OF JOE

Reply to: serv-119899013@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-12-22, 9:14AM CST

THIS GUY IS A CRIMINAL. HE WILL RIP YOU OFF. TELL YOU THINGS ARE WRONG WITH YOUR CAR THAT AREN'T. HE IS A LIAR AND A CROOK. FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.
this is in or around DOWNTOWN

Reply to: serv-120264255@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-12-24, 2:29AM CST

THIS GUY JOE THE STUPID I MAKE SO MUCH MONEY AND IM SO SMART SO LET ME RIP PEOPLE OF MECHANIC QUOTES YOU WAY TOO HIGH FOR HIS "PROFESSIONAL LABOR" TELLING YOU STUFF YOU HAVE TO GET FIXED ASAP THAT ISNT EVEN TRUE. MAYBE HIS LABOR IS OF QUALITY BUT THATS NO REASON TO RIP PEOPLE OF. JOE I HOPE YOU READ THIS. YOURE GOING ABOUT THE WRONG WAY OF MAKIND EXTRA $. HONESTY GOES A LONG WAY BUDDY. AND I WOULDNT BE SURPISED IF HE DELIBERATELY CAUSES DAMAGE TO YOUR CAR AND THEN TELL YOU ABOUT THE DAMAGE THAT HAS TO BE REPAIRED. I TOOK MY CAR TO HIM ONCE AND THATS IT. LATER FINDING OUT THAT I GOT RIPPED OF. DONT TAKE YOUR CARE TO HIM. GET DIFFERENT QUOTES FOR REPAIRS FROM DIFFERENT MECHANICS AND DONT TRUST THEM. THEYLL RIP YOU OFF BECAUSE WE DONT KNOW **** ABOUT CARS. ONCE IN A WHILE YOULL FIND A HONEST HARD WORKING ONE THAT KNOWS THE TRUE VALUE OF HONESTY AND INTEGRITY.
this is in or around DIVERSEY & HARLEM

Im not the only one ripped off by joe the mechanic???

Reply to: serv-120677780@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-12-27, 6:37AM CST

He ripped me off too.anybody know where i can go to report him? state or city of chicago? thanksfor any info. for those of you who don't know, this is the guy on harlem and diversy who posts on here.
this is in or around harlem diversey

Complaints about joe???

Reply to: serv-121059498@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-12-28, 3:59PM CST

Seems like there are a lot of complaints about joe? Hey joe, can you explain this?
this is in or around Chicago

Who wants to know about Joe.................

Reply to: see below
Date: 2005-12-28, 10:43PM CST

This is the real joe cipola

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16306&page=1&pp=35

Joe is a criminal

Reply to: serv-121194094@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-12-29, 8:58AM CST

He ripped me off too. I hope he stops posting here. If you him posting somewhere else let Craigs know.
this is in or around Halrem and Diversey

I think I may be of assistance.

Gentleman, please take this under advisement. Im a Chicago Policeman and that lil Jag lives in the District that I work in. So, if at anytime anyone is able to obtain a warrant for his arrest, please let me know and he will be sitting in my 25th District lockup faster than our cars go. Additionally, I will be checking on his criminal history and status (sorry I cant share the details with u guys) and if there is any enforcement action(arrest) taken I will let the members know. I will also talk to an Area 5 Detective who is a good friend to see what can be done to help u guys in each of your circumstances. PM me with daytime contact #s if u wanna jump in on this beatdown!! Oh yeah and one more thing Joe Cipolla if ur reading this, I would straighten these matters out real quick, like yesterady quick, if u know what I mean. ;)

Brer Rabbit said:
Gentleman, please take this under advisement. Im a Chicago Policeman and that lil Jag lives in the District that I work in. So, if at anytime anyone is able to obtain a warrant for his arrest, please let me know and he will be sitting in my 25th District lockup faster than our cars go. Additionally, I will be checking on his criminal history and status (sorry I cant share the details with u guys) and if there is any enforcement action(arrest) taken I will let the members know. I will also talk to an Area 5 Detective who is a good friend to see what can be done to help u guys in each of your circumstances. PM me with daytime contact #s if u wanna jump in on this beatdown!! Oh yeah and one more thing Joe Cipolla if ur reading this, I would straighten these matters out real quick, like yesterady quick, if u know what I mean. ;)

NICE!!!! BTW, I thought this was the last of this tread :D This scumbag needs some jail time, BIG time. :mad:

Joe Cipolla

:mad: Here is a fun story off of chitownracing

A few weeks ago at the gas station at Irving Park and Narragansett, I pulled up to a fuel pump opposite of Joe's (dan lowell) Cadillac. We both paid for our gas at the same time. He bought $10 of gas, I paid $20. He started fueling first. After he got his $10 he went inside and told the cashier that he originally paid $20. The dumb ass cashier somehow believed him and put $10 more dollars on his pump. Joe finished pumping and with an evil laugh I heard "hehehe I just got free gas" talking to who ever was in his car.

Moments later as I was finishing pumping, with less then a Dollar to go the cashier pushed the stop-all-pumps and accused me of taking to much fuel. After 10 minutes of arguing to get my couple cents of gas that was left, and clear my name. I told the cashier to check the surveillance cams if didnt believe me, and to **** off.

Sooo.... I guess Joe's up ~40 cents on me.

Danlowell - "Theres no scam to small"

damn guys i should get some of you guys to look into a guy from ohio who scamed me for 700 or was it 900 i still got the money order stubs somewhere back a couple years ago. still pisses me off to this day. calls and emails did nothing he just claims the package was sent out. must have got lost and i did not get insurance "my fault".

good work guys it is good so see a group come together for a common cause.

Additional info for justice

If anyone has been burned by this mut, call Chicago Police non-emergency number locally its just 311 but OUT OF STATE the # is 312-745-5000. That number should be right, if not u can get it thru the operator. Report the incident with as much detail as possible and be able to show documentation if needed. Then all I ask is that u PM me with the Report # u get so I can follow up and make the arrest as soon as possible. He has been arrested before for similar matters so hes no stranger to the system. The law states that where ever the money was sent to will be the location of crime. Thats bad news for Joe :D

Joey

I like your style Rabbit. I will follow through and make a report. Will let you know the # ASAP. Maybe Joe should start shopping for something sexy to wear in the "big house". :eek:

Wow just joined this board cause im planning on building my cutlass and looking for any G-Body info i can find. Im also an admin over on chitownracing.com, heard a few times about him screwing people and he was using "dan lowell" on the other bord as well. Seems he always had lots and i MEAN lots of weird odds and ends for sale. From tools to dumb stuff aorund the house. I have a feeling his hands are stickier then an epoxy factory. I also happen to live 10 minutes from him. He just got done scamming an old freind of his for painting his car. Rushed the owner of the shop to get his car dine immediatly and the guy agreed cause they were old freinds. Only to complete the car and not receive payment for weeks. Car was relocated and dan shows up weeks later and has a fita bout the late fee's and i think he got his dad involved cause he also knew the shop owner from back in the day. He ended up giving him the car dirt cheap cause he was sick of the BS. This guy will scam anyone anyway he can. Ive heard of some scammers, but he takes the cake by far!

More Joe 2006

Joe the Mechanic NEEDS TO GO DOWN

Reply to: serv-131701833@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-02-06, 2:58PM CST

Joe has no money, and he lives with his momma. if he has that apartment on Superior, then he must just enjoy sleeping at his mom's house every night. and keeping all his stuff there. And having his dog live there, too.
To anyone who was told he is ASE certified, he is not and never was. If he has done "repair" work on your car, it was NOT DONE RIGHT!!!! He never once actually finished a job he started, and most he never even attempted to fix the actual problem. he just finds half-assed ways to get the problem at hand to stop untill the "customer" drives away, Joe holding their money. He had an employee who tried to be legit, but he owes him alot of money now. He isn't that bright, and he is also a big *****. If anyone wants to get money back from him, bug his parents (773-237-8367). To all whose cars he has ****ed up, get your revenge!! His # is 312-451-8339. He lives on the corner of Harlem and diversy. there is a Jiffy Lube, and next to that is a small Itialian restaraunt, Ristorante Augostino. He is the duplex home next to the wooden restaraunt fence and parking lot. (just north, less than 100 feet, of the intersection on Harlem) there will be a sign that reads "Cipolla" in the yard. there should be a red Mercury sable, mid 90's in the drive. Possibility of a tan 2000 Chevy Blazer. He drives a 2004 black caddilac Escalade EXT (if it hasn't been repo'd).
E-Mail with any questions or tips.

can't reach joe1320

I went through some issues with being frauded a little under a year agao, and i just came across this thread today.

I was frauded out of $5,000.

I've tried emailig Joe1320 on the msn account that he posted, and on the joe1320@yahoo.com that he has registered with this forum... I got a response saying that they are no longer real addresses.

I'm trying to get my money back, so I figured I'd email him and try to get the info that he had, but I can't get a hold of him.

Can anyone email me the info he has, or if you have your own info, could you please email me that as well?

Thank you,

Jayson

c&cgn said:
He sounds like a real scumbag. You gave him more than a fair chnace. Now show no mercy!!

Jeez, I cannot believe a Board Member would pull this kind of Crap on So MANY!!!! Did he think he could go on with this un-found?

I'd be worried about getting a knock on the door one night at like 2 AM.

His best defense now is to MOVE outta state!! :rolleyes:

Good luck guys.......I feel for ya!

Joe

Jayson,
If you go to the www.Chicago/Craigs list.com and post if anyone has info on "Joe the Mechanic" you will get several replys. Also if you start a new thread on www.chitownracing.com asking about Joe. He also goes by Dan Lowell. As far as I know he still works out of his parents house.

imbarry said:
Jayson,
If you go to the www.Chicago/Craigs list.com and post if anyone has info on "Joe the Mechanic" you will get several replys. Also if you start a new thread on www.chitownracing.com asking about Joe. He also goes by Dan Lowell. As far as I know he still works out of his parents house.

thanks for the info, however I'm not concerned with Joe. I'm just trying to get some info on how to put people like this behind bars and how to get my money back. I was frauded as well, but by a different person and i'm trying to see what I can do about getting my money back.