Anyone here from Dallas/North Dallas metroplex?

Boosted_limited

Yes i did boost a limited
Hey guys im new here to the site and to the world of turbo charged V6! (i know all about turbo civics tho!) I live in North Dallas and I just bought a 1985 Buick Regal Limited not to long ago and i am needed some help from you guys that accually know whats going on! Im trying to do the carbbed turbo set up, i just need some help putting it all together! Iv been looking for engines, blocks, and all kinds of things, i found the carbbed turbo set up which im curently waiting on, but i need either a turbo engine or block or N/A engine or block which i have also found but im not sure what i should do...... anywho LMK maybe we could meet up, or yall could just gimmie some ideas anything would help im kinda doing this by myself so what can you do! thanks guys!:biggrin:

Unfortunately carbed turbo 6's are rare and just don't produce that much power. Parts will be hard to find. Most will tell you to scrap it and go with the 86/87 set up. A lot more parts and help available.

I am President of the local Buick club, we have a meeting coming up on the 29th at PAPA's BBQ on NW Hwy between Loop 12 and 35E around 630pm. Your welcome to come on out there might be someone that can help.

I have a '87 bored 030 over block, crank, cam, lifters, push rods, HV timing cover, double timing chain.... let me know...

dude that block alone is prob worth more then my car! lol..... i wish... how much tho you could be a life savor ha ha ha?