Anyone have Goof off at work stories?

I use to be a foreman on a pipeline crew. when the pipe was just a little to short I would have the new guy go back to the truck for the pipe stretcher, I had 1 eager young kid he wanted nothing more than to please me, he spent about 20 min. looking for that damn thing.
when I was a foreman on a concrete finishing crew I had a HUGE black guy that worked for me. we called him Bigfoot, & boy did we bust his ba**s every time we could get a chance. just to name a few, we poured concrete all night long, the next morning we went to breakfast, well Bigfoot kept falling a sleep. we waited until he fell a sleep, got up walked out without paying for the bill knowingly he didn't have any $. another time I told him I was going to tar & feather him. I took a 5 gal pail of used oil set it up on the roof of the shop & tied a rope to the door, he went out & I had a feather pillow already cut open I threw on him.

This just happend about a month or 2 ago. My boss went out of town on vacation for a week and on the last day before he came back. I had my brother and a friend help me wrap my bosses office in news paper that I had collected over the week that he was gone. Here are the pictures. :biggrin:

Attachments

• MVC-001F.JPG
    MVC-001F.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 60
  • MVC-006F.JPG
    MVC-006F.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 59
  • MVC-011F.JPG
    MVC-011F.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 56
  • MVC-007F.JPG
    MVC-007F.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 53
  • MVC-009F.JPG
    MVC-009F.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 50
xlr8ngn said:
I worked at an ammunition factory during college and we made blank ammunition for some of the theme parks. There was a new neighborhood being built about 300 feet from our building and there were some prospects there with the agent. My buddy and I staged a fake gun battle as they were looking at the back of the house. First, we yelled at each other to get their attention. We then drew down on each other with the blank ammunition and started firing away. We were ducking and hiding behind cars and really playing it up. After we emptied, I sped off in my car and he limped inside the building like he was shot. Needless to say, those people disappeared.

ROFL!!! thats awesome, I cant stop laughing while I envision this happening

That reminds me of a prank some buddies and I would play as a kid

Take one brown whiffle ball bat

3 or 4 "attackers"

1 "victim"

and 1 street corner at night with a few cars passing by

wait till a car comes and act like you are beating the one guy senseless with a baseball bat (the whiffle ball bat) and try to control the laughter when you see people jump curbs honk horns, veer all over the road as they pass by.

Not the brightest thing to do looking back on it, coulda been shot or something. But hey it was funny back when we were like 14

Coolant Bottle Bomb

One of our little helpers had a rough night and just didn't feel up to working. He climbed into a customers car and started to take a little nap. We waited until he started snoring just to make sure he was asleep.

For those of you who don't know what a coolant bottle bomb is,I'll tell you. Take an empty plastic gallon coolant jug. Drill a small hole in the cap and thread in a air hose fitting. Put the cap on the jug. Pinch off the air hose and attatch to the fitting on the cap.

We put the bomb under the car the boy was sleeping in. Released the air. BOOM !!!!! I think we had to clean the seats in the customer's car after that one. :biggrin:

Next story. I bought an electronic fart machine off E-bay. One day I hid it up front where the service writers are. As the service manager was checking a customer out I hit the remote button and the machine let out a long drawn out fart sound. The looks on both faces were priceless. :biggrin: