anybody wanna split $20k monopoly from mcdonalds

no-nos

I figure what the heck, why not try it this way. I have Atlantic ave and Marvin gardens. what is missing is ventnor ave. that is a $20k pay off . I have tried and tried, just wondering if that piece is distributed in some other state.

I also have states ave and st.charles place i'm missing Virginia ave -that would be a $10k pay off.

and of course I have park place -missing Boardwalk for a cool million. I figure what the heck let me check, someone might have it.:D

What you have are the easy pieces of the game ...the ones you are missing are the ones worth all money.

Bryan

I know so true. these trips to McDonald 's is just getting dam expensive when you buy for 4, :D

LOL. I mean, I have ventnor ave. but I want 15k or no one gets any money : )

D

Nice , but I think my two pieces are are worth half . ;)

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I figure what the heck, why not try it this way. I have Atlantic ave and Marvin gardens. what is missing is ventnor ave. that is a $20k pay off . I have tried and tried, just wondering if that piece is distributed in some other state.

I also have states ave and st.charles place i'm missing Virginia ave -that would be a $10k pay off.

and of course I have park place -missing Boardwalk for a cool million. I figure what the heck let me check, someone might have it.:D

if i had the "good" pieces, i'd just go to McD's and buy a bunch of supersized combo meals until i got all the generic pieces that everyone else already has- if i didn't already have them...

For whatever it's worth, it's not an automatic win either. If you get all the pieces you are entered into a drawing for the prize.

For whatever it's worth, it's not an automatic win either. If you get all the pieces you are entered into a drawing for the prize.

Sounds like a BIG waste of time, to me. If that's the case.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

My buddy "won" a home entertainment system a few years back... ended up with a McDonalds T-shirt. :D

When did anyone ever see the winners of this Mc Donald's game announced? Right, Never! Think about it for a minute, wouldn't they get even more publicity out of announcing a winner of a Million, $20k, $15k, etc, etc? I bet if someone (lawyer) looked into this monopoly game to see if there was ever any winners other than the silly free food crap they would find exactly that No Winners! But they probably have that rigged pretty good to so no one can sue them.. It's all BS.

Brandi looks kinda cute ever since she one the million dollars.

“If you’re reading this Brandi, I’m available."

D