Anybody runing the FULL BB version gt6131e?

GNFURY

wooooshhhhhhhhh
I have been out of the TR game for a while and came across this turbo. According to vendors, this turbo is good for low 11's, high 10's with the stock D5 converter????? That would be truly amazing and has to make this turbo the "ultimate street / strip turbo".

Yep.....and I love it! I'm going back to the track tonight and shooting for my 115MPH pass at 24 PSI on true street tires.

With stock D5 converter the spool up is about the same as with a stock turbo. I think high 10's would really be pushing it.....low 11's without too much trouble I would think.

There's one in our club thats hooked to a stock down pipe, w/ D5 that went 11.8 @ 118 first time out..

Yep.....and I love it! I'm going back to the track tonight and shooting for my 115MPH pass at 24 PSI on true street tires.

With stock D5 converter the spool up is about the same as with a stock turbo. I think high 10's would really be pushing it.....low 11's without too much trouble I would think.

Good luck man, please post how you do.

Well, there's not much to say........ basically a stock setup with a traslator and maf and 23 lbs boost. With some tires the et's will come in line with mph. And with a down pipe it should see 120 +. Completely stock suspension less front sway bar for track visit.