Anybody interested in a league of Fantasy Football?

JOHNDEEREGN

Staff member
It is about time guys to get a league started. We have used the cnnsi league before. It was good.

Are there any better ones? I want to get a TB.COM league started.

Any Ideas?:wink:

Ty

go to cbs.sportline.com. Thats what I've always used. I've already joined, but if your interested, I'll quit my current league and either start one or you can, as I don't really have time to run more than 1. Let me know. I think it would be a cool thing to get going

go to cbs.sportline.com. Thats what I've always used. I've already joined, but if your interested, I'll quit my current league and either start one or you can, as I don't really have time to run more than 1. Let me know. I think it would be a cool thing to get going

PM me your info; if not many respond I will join yours or we can start one together:cool:

Or just do yours as well. THANKS! CAn we trade players week to week and set our line ups etc?

Ty

my daddy taught me two words when it comes to hockey:
detroit sucks
other then that, i hear that fox sports is supposed to have a pretty decent fantasy football league that's free to join.
go cubs, blackhawks,and bears

my daddy taught me two words when it comes to hockey:
detroit sucks
other then that, i hear that fox sports is supposed to have a pretty decent fantasy football league that's free to join.
go cubs, blackhawks,and bears

LMAO:biggrin:

Anybody else have input or do we run with it:cool:

Oh I know you prefer the tights coming off right

now that's funny! maybe he's a fan of the "tightend" position?

Na, im not into football,baseball,or basketball.Im into racing.
Those sports require only one ball!