Any TR folks in KY???

Yeah should have some "T" time this week waiting on oil pump for the other one and got my IC today so I should be able to at least fab up the cold side.

I know I can't wait!!!!! Was pretty nice this past friday. If you want to make it up this way, ...local forum is having a track day soon. We are also supposed to go to the local track this coming Sat. the 22nd.

KY horsepower shoot out has been rescheduled for April 6. PM me if your interested in attending or racing.

Well I was planning on going to the shootout, but, ................car is not going to be ready for sure. I am probably just going to go to KVD this weekend. Probably won't make it to Clay City until my car is worthy enough to take to the track. I will definitely let you know when I am going to make it down that way. I do plan on coming down sometime this year for sure. I just have alot on my plate right now this my car and others I am currently trying to finish.

Thanks,
dee

I'm still a little iffy on the weather out here... I have been seeing a few race cars outside of various shops.

I hope to have some nice weather to start being able to get a few things done.

Soon, very soon...:D

I'm still a little iffy on the weather out here... I have been seeing a few race cars outside of various shops.

I hope to have some nice weather to start being able to get a few things done.

Soon, very soon...:D
Good!! Me too!!!

Hopefully I can get the engine in the other 1g and get a decent tune on it, then I can get my tranny back and get started on fabbing up the rest of the piping(IC, DP)

Can't wait to hear it fire up!!!

Well, I'm still too spoiled by having lived in warm weather for the past 10 years. I was hoping to get something done this weekend but, alas, it's still too cold out for me. Heck, my dogs won't even go into the garage to help me.:p

When is it supposed to get warm here?:mad:

Relax, warmer weather is on the way. Unfortunately the humidity will be along with the warmer temps. I'm sure this is a big change from what you're use to, in Cali. And don't forget what they say, if you don't like the weather in Kentucky, just stick around it's bound to change.

^^^^^LMAO, "Ain't" that the truth, lol. I give it about 4-5 weeks and should be pretty decent I would imagine. Just sucks having 60* temps during the day and 35*'s at night!!!!

lol

I'm originally from SW FLorida, so I'm used to sweltering heat...

Last week it was 70 degrees, yesterday it snowed. This is a wierd place.:p

My buicks will never leave the garage at this rate:mad:

Tell me about it. Last Friday, 72 degrees, got the afternoon off from work, so I began a thorough cleaning. Washed, polished, and waxed the car, got the exterior looking pretty good, then it turns off cold again. Wife came home wanting to do this and that, didn't even have a chance to get the car out of the drive over the weekend. I've only had the chance to get the car out three times thus far this year. Weather will straighten out soon, and then it will be time to terrorize the streets again. Temps rising again, hopefully a nice weekend coming, but I've got to be in the Windy City Saturday morning, that knocks another weekend in the head.

Well I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this next weekend... MAybe I can just get these thinsg washed and waxed

I am in Stanford KY and i will be at all the Somerset cruises in my 87 GN. We also have shows here in Stanford once a month if you are interested in meeting up just let me know !! Where are you located ?? What city??
:smile:

I'm down the road in Laurel. I'm down to meet up with other TR guys and gals. Hence this thread.

I'm also gonna try and hit the show in Pigeon Forge next month and every othere show I can find...:D

It looks like there will be some sunshine tomorrow. Might be time to get the GN out and get her washed and waxed and ready to hit the streets. Finally a break in the weather!!!!:cool:

I think I am finally going to have some"T" time in two weeks. Got my DFI and 55#'s yesterday going to pick up tranny next weekend. Just need a 3bar map and just a few other tiny things, lol.

Wish me luck!!!
dee