Looking for a 84, 85, 86 or 87 GN or T Type

Looking for a GN or T Type 1984, 85, 86 or 87. Money is kinda tight right now so I apologize for any inconveniences! just looking for any possible sellers. Located in the San Jose, CA area. Neighboring cities are welcome too.

in AZ, 84 T type, intercooled duttweiler motor, extreme trans, mark williams axles, caged,
lots and lots of upgrades, $22.000

Looking for a GN or T Type 1984, 85, 86 or 87. Money is kinda tight right now so I apologize for any inconveniences! just looking for any possible sellers. Located in the San Jose, CA area. Neighboring cities are welcome too.
I have an intercooled 84 w/ mods that is a runner but needs body and interior work located in the east bay. What's your budget?

10k just looking for something that runs and drives and isn’t too ugly, planning on making most on the changes myself. Hopefully could get a down payment. Any pics of the car?

10k just looking for something that runs and drives and isn’t too ugly, planning on making most on the changes myself. Hopefully could get a down payment. Any pics of the car?
My car is a runner and driver and starts every time. I am asking $8500 so I am in your budget. Here is a google photos link I have which isn't much as I had been in a motorcycle accident and a career change a couple years after buying this car and hadn't been able to work on it like I originally planned. One other thing to note is I have a TON of parts that I have picked up for this car over the years including new donor doors as the stock ones were jacked up by the previous owner who tried "shaving" them for some reason. Let me know if there is anything in particular you would like to see.
Grand National Pics

I was hoping to sell it by April.
My wife and I have a kitchen remodel planned that the selling of this car would fund.